• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Visual studio.net cause logon problem

beely

recently, i had just installed Visual Studio . NET and i found that there would be a limited access of SQL debugger and ASP.NET machine A in the user profile ... so what 's they mean for ? is it useful to the Visual Studio . NET app ? is it safe to delete those account?

so is there any solution to make it disappeared ? it cause win should have to view the logon screen and need to wait my response to click on the particular user in order to access the window.

thanks for you help :D

p/s : my current OS is win XP

Click on the Start button, then select Run and type:
control userpasswords2
. Then unselect "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" and click Apply. It'll then ask you which user should be automatically logged on whenever you start up, just fill in the user name and password (if you have one), then OK to close that window and then OK again for the first window and you should be done :).

Originally posted by jason120au
Does that only work with XP Home Edition?
I use WinXP Pro and I tried it before I typed out my reply to make sure I got it right, so yes it does.
If you want an easier way, get the TweakUI powertoy from Microsoft.
It's under Logon and then Autologon.

Back