• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Was The Apollo Moon Landing Fake?

Why would they bother to fake it? I doubt they had all the wonderful technology back then that they have now :rolleyes:

Originally posted by goirulz
hmm, maybe Lynden B. Johnson's death was just a hoax.....maybe he was part of this outrage conspiracy....maybe we should all start at the realistic side of this argument...

Hmm...his death wasn't exactly publicized. He would be 94 if he were still living today, but he died while the Vietnam War was still going on.

Originally posted by Jan
Why would they bother to fake it? I doubt they had all the wonderful technology back then that they have now :rolleyes:

Hey, if they had the technology to actually send human beings to a place like the moon, it's feasible to think they had the technology to fake it, don't ya think?

And they had lots of reason to fake it, the whole race with the Russians and what not...

Originally posted by Toefur

Hey, if they had the technology to actually send human beings to a place like the moon, it's feasible to think they had the technology to fake it, don't ya think?

And they had lots of reason to fake it, the whole race with the Russians and what not...
I do think it's fake, but the counter evidence seems a lot more scientific.

For it to be faked, there would have to be a lot of people involved in order for that to happen. By now, many f those would have come out with their story.

If everyone will vote me in as President, I will find out the truth for ya. I will also go take pictures of everything at Area51 and release them to the public :D

Originally posted by Webdude

If everyone will vote me in as President, I will find out the truth for ya. I will also go take pictures of everything at Area51 and release them to the public :D

Webdude W. Bush :classic2:

Damn this dude had to be bored to actually make this thread and damn am I stupid for wasting my time to tell him what he already knows and that is of course its true that they went to the moon, look at the time in history it was, Russiia and USA locked into the cold war, Bay of Pigs and all kinds of shit happening in Europe that these countries were behind just jostling each other for position and so it was like "who got the bigger dick "type thing between little boys.
Do you honestly think for a minute that the making of the Atom bomb by Germany and the US during WWII was fake too?? U ever been to Tokyo and Nag??? Maybe it never happened right?? BTW, its MUCH HARDER to concieve the Atom Bomb thean to put a man in space also! I cant believe you kids can be so easily led on ................. whew! Like I said Im nuts for posting in this thread ONCE and if you posted more than once.............................................. U can answer that 1 yerself!! : )

I'm not sure why we're talkin' 'bout bombs all of a sudden, but man hasn't been to the moon.

Thanks.

It could be possible that the "first" moon landing was faked, but since then, man really has set foot on the moon? But I agree with :

For it to be faked, there would have to be a lot of people involved in order for that to happen. By now, many f those would have come out with their story.

Now, taking the time to think about it, it's one fuc*ing hell of a feat, to fly all the way up there -- and make it back. I don't know, I don't think I'll ever be fully convinced either way.

Originally posted by Wojtek
Webdude W. Bush :classic2:

If I got in office, you'd think Bush was a softy. Personally I would pull all troops from non-ally countries, and say to hell with the rest. You gripe about us being there, now you can gripe about us NOT being there.

Basically, I would set my sights on our own problems instead of everyone else's.

I've have seen and read all of the "facts", yet I still don't believe it.

If we've already been to the moon, why haven't we ever gone back?

Originally posted by Bruce
I've have seen and read all of the "facts", yet I still don't believe it.

If we've already been to the moon, why haven't we ever gone back?

Because there is simply no point. We know about it already from the previous missions, and such a mission simply costs too much.

Back