• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Was The Apollo Moon Landing Fake?

Don't believe all that conspiracy crap... :D

I can come upwith an argument for NASA, against everything this guy has said. :devious2:

ALlow me to post my opinion, which I have had all along...

MAN HAS NEVER SET FOOT ON THE MOON.

And yes, I truly do believe that...

Prove that they did :p (land on the moon)

Typical US folk, always trying to outsmart, outrun and outgun the opposition. Russia in this case.

Originally posted by Bruce
ALlow me to post my opinion, which I have had all along...

MAN HAS NEVER SET FOOT ON THE MOON.

And yes, I truly do believe that...
that's hilarious!

ok... all kidding aside, what's your true opinion?

What moon? There's no moon. It's all an illusion of light and shadow caused by the beacon atop the water tower. Same goes for the sun, but that's the result of the oil refinery.

Bestn't get too near either of 'em, though. They're awfully close to the edge of the world and you don't want that big turtle to snap at you-- believe me, it ain't good for the humors.

I watched Tech TV Live and some moon stuff were there, so i'm positive it's true.

maybe u should go up and ask the president of that time :p

Originally posted by trenzterra
I watched Tech TV Live and some moon stuff were there, so i'm positive it's true.

maybe u should go up and ask the president of that time :p

Lyndon B. Johnson is dead. :rolleyes:

hmm, maybe Lynden B. Johnson's death was just a hoax.....maybe he was part of this outrage conspiracy....maybe we should all start at the realistic side of this argument...

What is so unrealistic and laughable at the possibility that the moon landing was faked? It's not an impossibility.

Some people would be so easy to dupe. :eek: :confused2

I'm not saying I don't think it happened, because I do, but I can't be 100% sure either way just by reading websites that both claim to give full evidence supporting their cause.

On another note, does anyone know that moon-landing-site-hoax parody site? I saw it years ago, and it's totally funny, it has like these things similar to muppets appearing in all the pictures, and stuff... ummm... *shrugs*.

I believe it was televised live way back then....way before the internet got it's dirty mitts on it. :confused2

Back