• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wasted domains

Make a free service like eyeOS and host some other scripts useful to everyday usage. Advertise them in forums and bring traffic to those domains.
After that you can sell them in ebay for a good price ;)

parking a domain do not really earn that much.
u r lucky if u can earn something, or else, u earn nothing at all.
so the best is, build a site have some contents update regularly, then u will be able to get more traffic and earn higher from the ads

Yeah I have parked them with GO Daddy an dlisted them as premim but not a single cent has come my way.

Here is a list tell me if you have some ideas for them. I tried Ebay but Ebay is tied to paypal which I refuse to use as they have already cheated me of $600 on domains

ALLDAYDEAL.COM
BUDDHATREE.COM
BUDDHATREE.INFO
BUDDHATREE.NET
BUDDIESEARCH.COM
BUDDIESEARCH.INFO
BUDDIESEARCH.NET
BUDDIESEARCH.ORG
CONNECTKING.COM
CONNECTKING.INFO
CONNECTKING.NET
CONNECTKING.ORG
CREATIVEHOSTS.COM
CREATIVEHOSTS.INFO
CREATIVEHOSTS.NET
DOMAINHUTS.COM
LINKINGADULTS.COM

MOSTTRENDY.COM
MOSTTRENDY.INFO
MOSTTRENDY.NET

SLEEKBIDS.COM

Best way to put them to work is start yourself a life tips blog, using that as the parking page. Put an ad or two on it, but not a whole lot- better to have volume of traffic than up front cash in pocket.

People seem to like the "Life's answers" type placeholder sites, that'd get the stats of them up so they are worth more to prospect buyers.

Best way to put them to work is start yourself a life tips blog, using that as the parking page. Put an ad or two on it, but not a whole lot- better to have volume of traffic than up front cash in pocket.

People seem to like the "Life's answers" type placeholder sites, that'd get the stats of them up so they are worth more to prospect buyers.

That requires a lot of time to be spent on this.

I would suggest to develop them because you could sell many of them for very high price.

Not all of them in the same time, develop them one by one. For example spend a week by developing a domain. Build a blog/forum or something related to the domain and try to attract visitors. There are many ways to make a good website in less than a week.

After the websites are older and earn traffic start selling them and developing new ones. More time you wait more successful and visited your site will become and you get more money from it.

Selling them undeveloped will won't bring you too much profit because many of them worth just the registration fee.

I earn very much using this strategy and if you are patient enough you can earn from this method too.

Zolesz I agree with your suggestion. But in this case you will develop web site not domain name and in that case you will need to sell whole web site not domain name only.

Domain parking will not bring you enough money. I think that it is better to create websites and to work to establish them as a trusted resources.

Some of them are good names, maybe you could sell them for more than registration fee. Of course, developing a website for them should be more profitable, but I don't agree that quality website can be build in less than a week. And to get some traffic to it it WILL require effort. It is not that simple.

Some of them are good names, maybe you could sell them for more than registration fee. Of course, developing a website for them should be more profitable, but I don't agree that quality website can be build in less than a week. And to get some traffic to it it WILL require effort. It is not that simple.
If domain name do not have any traffic I do not think that is wasted domain name at all.

Well I am not sure I can afford to renew all of them. I have started selling buddhatree.com, net,info; buddiesearch.com,net,info,org

LEt's see if I am able to sell them

Well I am not sure I can afford to renew all of them. I have started selling buddhatree.com, net,info; buddiesearch.com,net,info,org

LEt's see if I am able to sell them

Good luck. It would be nice of you to keep all of us informed about that here.

Either you park the domains to make money or you develop the website and design it professionally around the niche market after proper keyword research.

If your domains are having a good/higher page rank, I suggest you not to sell these, because develop good page rank, takes time i mean years altogether.

Back