• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WebHosting Companies : Take Care Of This Person.

Zaxihosting

Hello All,:wave:
In the last 2 days We have in our orders one order with someone who used an unauthorised paypal account.
Ok you will say that this is a usual common.
But this person make an another order,2 orders summary from different paypal account.Imagine how much paypal accounts maybe will have.
So he signup with these info:
--
dani moreno moreno
nenaso@terra.es
--
Anyone who wants ip or adress Pm me(only hosting companies or other services companies)
So take care with this person
Regards

Last edited:
Be patient with this person? Heck, no! I'll take him out back and flog him! :p

j/k of course!

Well,
we're an indian division of an american based hosting company...
Our american division received about 16 consecutive orders from the same person..!!
each totalling to about $50 each...=$~800
however, do you know how we found out his fraudelent orders among the rest?..
he used domains that were'nt registered...!!!
we instantly refunded the money to avoid paypal disputes..!!

Maybe, he / she has 2 accounts. 1 Personal and 1 Business and is just trying to rip you off... Or at the very least he logged onto a different network to what he normally would and made the payments and paypal thought it was unauthorized.

Can you PM the details Zaxi, once I've seen them (and checked our records) I might be able to comment till then it's still conjecture, thanks.

Back