• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhosting Employment

phoenix_

Over these few weeks i've been searching for a job
in a webhosting company

I was wondering does anyone have ANY positions avaliable
in their company (Live Chat, Support staff etc)
Not graphic/template designer
As i do have alot of free time on my hands now and i was wondering
if i could earn a few bucks in this time (PayPal Payments)

I am pretty experienced in webhosting, owned my own hosting company
a few months back but due the lack of time i had no choice but to shut it down, also i am currently running 2 sites so if that helps

If anyone wants to employ me for a job of ANY sort
feel free to reply here or catch me on 1 of my messengers

AIM: archthundaja
Yahoo: mgaming_r3d@yahoo.com
MSN: god_steven@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you's soon
Regards

If you want to get a paying job in the Hosting Area, you will have to be ready to give your CV and proof of age to a host, as well as be the owner of a verified paypal account.

There are just too many people wanting Jobs with hosting companys these days.

A suggestion that I always look at with employment. If you are using a free email account or a an abnormal msn account. I have had some weird ones

Last edited:
Just to clear this up a bit, you would need proof of age, to verify that you are over 18, if your under 18, then there is 0 chance that you will get a job. It's a simple as that.

hosting-shack said:
if your under 18, then there is 0 chance that you will get a job

I wouldn't say that. You see, you've gotta trust your techs. If there is no trust then things will go wrong. If you trust a 15 year old, then that's great. I mean, I know minors are not responsible for their actions (at least it is the case here), but if you trust your techs (regardless of the age) then there should be no problem.

Mini

Mini said:
I wouldn't say that. You see, you've gotta trust your techs. If there is no trust then things will go wrong. If you trust a 15 year old, then that's great. I mean, I know minors are not responsible for their actions (at least it is the case here), but if you trust your techs (regardless of the age) then there should be no problem.

Mini

I'm not only talking about that, I’m talking about the legal side as well... And if you don't know what US law states about Teleworking (Working from home) then I suggest you read up about it :p

Okay, phoenix_ I can offer you a sales rep. position. If you want more details contact me. But first I have a few requirements;

Must be over 18 (Proof)
Must have had some experience (or something related)
PayPal account (So I can pay you)

And that's about it.

Back