• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

weird but delicious food

themoose

Sup, Recoil here.
NLC
Has anybody created an amazing recipe that sounds disgusting but isn't?

Five words.
Peanut butter bacon banana sandwich.

I like to eat scrambled eggs with grape jelly on it. Not a lot of grape jelly, just a little bit. That's about my weirdest food probably.

One of my favourite snacks is warm yorkshire puddings, filled with butter and maple syrup. It's like a pancake muffin!

I guess when you think about it, piling up some turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, jellied cranberry sauce, stuffing, yams, and whatever else happens to be on the table, all into a roll is kinda weird. It's also kinda delicious. And by kinda delicious, I mean awesomely delicious.

I dunno how peoples who don't do the whole thanksgiving thing feel about it.

Blank Verse said:
Anything is delicious if you're drunk enough
I doubt it, I could see plenty of situations where you wouldn't want to eat... and where it would just make you sick if you ate.

Well, that's a tough call. I'm sure it could be delicious if I were drunk enough, but to be arby's level drunk, I'm pretty sure I'd pass out first.

Well, that's a tough call. I'm sure it could be delicious if I were drunk enough, but to be arby's level drunk, I'm pretty sure I'd pass out first.
I always thought all the jokes about how terrible Arby's is were over exaggerated. Then I ate there. I can't think of worse fast food.

I love Arby's until 8 minutes after I'm finished eating. On a scale of Denny's to the dumpster outside of Denny's, where is Arby's and where is White Castle? Because I've heard terrible tales of White Castle but never attempted it.

Back