• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What country do you live in?

LeX

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
NLC
Just curious, and the next time you say some host is fast or slow, we'll have an idea as to where you're connecting from.

I know Supermoo's in Australia, I think Coolin is in Canada (?), I am sure Nick is in Virginia, Webdude should be in Texas... that's about all I can think of off the top of my head.

[ADD]
Oh, yeah, and is0lized is from Washington.

PS. If you aren't listed, I'm sorry, I never knew, I forgot, so now you can tell me, and I'll remember!

PPS. If you are listed, you still can post, knowing the NLC members.........

[Edited by LeX on 04-06-2001 at 10:04 AM]

England < - Not proud of it either.

I'll sell ya 4 foot & mouth infected sheep for the price of 6.

I'm from beautiful Miami, Florida. ALRIGHT!.. it's not that beautiful.. but the beaches are nice.

Well, if you knew what a Canuck is, you'd know I'm from Canada, Alberta to be more precise. If you don't know where Alberta is, it's north of Montana.

[Edited by Canuckkev on 04-06-2001 at 04:29 PM]

Supermoo is from Australia? :confused:

So am I. :) :) :)

I'm 150km north of sydney. Where are you from

The Pine Tree State... Maine.

<<<EDIT>>> Oh wait, the subject was what country do you live in. Well, in that case, it would be the USA ;)

[Edited by Phrozen on 04-06-2001 at 05:27 PM]

Originally from England but living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain. In case you don't know where that is turn right when you get to Paris, France.

heheh.
wel guys i think i am from space!!!
hmmm.
originally from kyrgyzstan now in turkey.
byez

Back