• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you code with ?

GregT

Waffles!!
NLC
Just wondering, what does everyone use to design and code with ?

Lately I've been drifting away from wysiwg and using Notetab Lite. And I must say I have much more control by hand coding :) Plus with the CSS2 plugin for notetab I can look up CSS without leaving my editor :classic2:

Notepad mostly, HTML Pad 2002 (blumentals.net) when i'm feeling too lazy to make large tables and stuff, it's also handy for quick previews.

Apart from that, coffee :classic2:

I have always used Firstpage 2000.
I've used it for over two years now, and I'd have to say it's my favourite application, period.
Set it to 'hardcore' mode and you're good to go. :)
http://evrsoft.net

Now that I finally got rid of that icky windows, for small programming (1 file) I'll do it in vim, but when I working on a larger project I use kate :) For design now I use gimp and quanta :)

I saw someone mention about Crimson Editor, tried it out and I love it. It's pretty much like EditPlus (I guess the developer based the design and features on EditPlus) and it's free. ;)

Ok, I must admit, I've just started using HTML-Kit (more because I started working a little with php than for html though).

Back