• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you think?

Hi NC_TOM! Your new design is a lot better than the old framed one. Here are my humble suggestions...

-> Add a solid background color behind the main table. That'll provide some contrast and make the page easier to read.

-> Start stylizing that log cabin into a modern-looking line-art logo (but keep the cabin motif). Don't do it immediately, but as your service matures, you'll want a logo that people remember easily. (And which is easier to draw.) :D

-> Make the body text font bigger. It's a bit small.

-> The navigation menu doesn't need to be graphics; more efficient to use plain text with CSS rollovers.

-> Change "Get Hosted" to "Sign-up", which sounds more familiar; and add a New-User-signup link under the login fields.

That's all for now from me. Good luck, Tom! I'm really looking forward to signing up my personal page with your service upon your reopening. :)

it looks empty. you need some solid backgrounds. and when u click on why join it screws up the entire design. i think the other one looked a little better.

Looks like a scan of a very old log cabin that might have served as an illustration in a newspaper or magazine quite a way back. Am I right?

It's a clean layout, though it doesn't jump up and bite ya' :)

Hell id forgotten all about that design.

I was waiting for Tom to tell me what changes to make as that was just a first draft. I know the corners need some work as i checked the design on a larger monitor and its a bit rough (=.

i was going to make all buttons rollovers as well.

Back