• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What ever happened to...

cowax

Nice Shot
NLC
Not that I really care or anything but... What ever happened to gulp? I dont think he got banned, did he just fall off the face of the earth?

Who??

This is just filler so don't bother reading it. My message was apparently too short. :confused2

cowax said:
Not that I really care or anything but... What ever happened to gulp? I dont think he got banned, did he just fall off the face of the earth?

Hey guys, I am back ! :)

Nice to know that you guys missed me. :biggrin2:

Actually, after I joined this forum and pissed you guys off I went to the forum of the country I live in and started posting the same messages there.
This way, I get answers from both countries for cross referencing.
Anyway, the other forum' people were very rude and were critisizing my ideas when I asked them for their opinions so it put me off altogether from posting on forums.
And that is why I have not been around for nearly 2 months here or there.
But last night I checked the other forum to see if anyone was still foul mouthing me.
It seems they are not.
But guess what ?
The fools still posted on my threads even after I left !
They kept my thread alive. The thread was on Branded TLDs.
Of all the complaints they made foul mouthing me they just couldn't stay away from my threads !
Anyway, I have not posted anything on that forum ever since and I really do not wish to anymore.
I also found that some other good people (most likely newbies on the net) were getting foul mouthed too.
That place is dreadful.
But, I'll keep an eye here now and then but won't be posting my big ideas anymore because I have given up on all of them.
Frankly, the reason why I joined the forums is to post my ideas and see people' opinions. If I get positive responses then I would have carried on with my ideas but since I got too many negatives I have decided to dump them.
Soon, I'll be leaving this forum and the other altogether.
Frankly, I don't like discussions. I am not that type.
But, I might drop by to forums from time to time if I need people' opinions again on something else.
But, I really don't think I will.
Because I have learnt that on forums mostly no-good people whose opinions are worthless prowl on it so I am actually asking for opinions of the wrong crowd.
Ah ! And don't expect me to read your replies to this message.
Maybe tonight' my last here.
Before I leave, I wish to say that my branded TLD thread was spidered by google :

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&q="alternate+name+spaces"

That' how I got here now. I did a search for Alternate name spaces and my thread came-up.
Anyway, I was surprised to see this forum has changed.
It looks nicer now.
Good work ......whoever you are (can't remember your name).

I know you guys will miss my threads.
It kept you entertained with new topics each time, right ?
And if you don't see me posting anymore then don't assume that I got banned like you assumed now because if I was I wouldn't be posting now.
Just assume that I decided to give up on discussions because I am too busy and my time is too important for chit-chats.

Bye

Last edited:
The fools still posted on my threads even after I left !
They kept my thread alive. The thread was on Branded TLDs.
Of all the complaints they made foul mouthing me they just couldn't stay away from my threads !
...? so? a thread isn't someone's property, and isn't the essense of anyone. a thread is the essense of a discussable idea.

Back