• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What Forum Software should FWS use?

What forum software should FWS use?

• IPB

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • vB Upgraded

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Current vB (No change)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Fakher

Hello guys,
So lets get to know what FWS wants to use IPB or vB :welcome:
I have voted for IPB :)

Last edited:
IPB is javascript coded??
Saying current VB then for sure or new.
I HATE JAVASCRIPT.

If I had a choice of anything? I would pick something that rep couldn't be converted too.
Because it would be funny to watch people rage that lost 2000+ points. But thats just my sadistic side speaking. :(

well i dont see MyBB on the way.
they are good i have used MyBB but still they need time and effort to come up to IPB or vB level....

^phpBB is ----.

I voted IP.Board, simply because, we need change, and I think Peo can push us into the future with IP.Board!

Why does everyone want MyBB nowadays? I swear....

Coz they are really promising and hardworking.
Looking at the features and outlook to there software i say they are going a great job considering the time they have spent on it.

I voted IP.Board, simply because, we need change, and I think Peo can push us into the future with IP.Board!

yes i would say this too AdamJ :)

Coz they are really promising and hardworking.
Looking at the features and outlook to there software i say they are going a great job considering the time they have spent on it.

Yeah, well... good thing that phpBB came out 2 years before Invision Power Board. phpBB and vBull came out the same year however, though phpBB came out in December, and vBull came out in February.

Like Invision Power Board, MyBB was founded in 2002.

Back