• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is the best value?

Hi lestermagic.com, Great Lakes Hosting would like to offer you the following for just $4.99/month:

100MB Disk Space
2GB Bandwidth
Unmetered Sub domains
Unmetered Mailboxes/Users
Unmetered MySQL Datbases
And More...

If you would like to contact me you can email me at sales@greatlakesgaming.net.
You can also reach me on MSN at support@greatlakesgaming.net, on AIM at glhservices, ICQ at 268-980-878, and on Yahoo at glhservices. Contact me, I'd like to get you set up with what you are looking for, I'm sure we can work something out!

p.s. The big value in paid hosting would have to be the added features that usually come with it such as CPanel control panel, MySQL databases, and Fantastico to name a few. Also, the support that you receive with paid hosting companies is usually alot more superior to a 'free' host. If you would like to discuss this further contact me!

Last edited:
It depends where you go - value isn't always the main factor in hosting.

www.riverworld.net has:

RWusII: 100mb space, 2gb data transfer per month for only $1.99 per month.

We could do a special though, with 50mb space and 1gb data transfer for just over $10 per year.

All deals would come with cPanel, which includes FTP.

Check out www.riverworld.net for more information, or ask me a question and I'm happy to answer :)

lestermagic.com said:
Can some one tell me the best value in paid hosting? I only need 1-2 bandwidth and maybe 50mb space. an ftp would be nice

We have an entry-level Plan with prices starting from $12/year.

You get full Technical Support thru Email, Ticket system and Forums, but in the entry-level Plan some of the extended support features are missing -- Livechat support and Priority Support responses.

Yearly Cost : $12
Diskspace : 200 Mb Diskspace
Bandwidth : 5 Gb Bandwidth
Plan: http://www.netspaceinternet.com/pop3-smtp-email-hosting.html

Our servers are colocated in the XO, Fremont (Bay Area, California) datacenter. We own the servers and network equipment.

If you still still need a host checkout mtxis.net :)

100Mb, 4Gb bandwith, Fantastico, Cpanel, etc starting from $3.99

Regards

We at Bizarre-Host.Com can offer you what you 50MB Space and 2GB Data Transfer for $15/Year, this includes CPanel, FTP, fantastico and much more....

Send me a PM if you are interested in this custom plan.

Riverworld.net would be my recommendation.
They've been pretty respectable and offer a good service.

We are in no way related to riverworld

:redface: :redface:
JodoHost said:
nice, so planethumor.com has been under construction for 16 months? ;)
:redface: More actually, but I do have other sites with them :) Some haven't been updated in a long while either.

I think my hosting is a good value. 100mb space and 2gb bandwidth for $2.45 a month. or if you'd like a custom plan, 95 cents a month for 1gb bandwidth and 50mb space. plenty of space and bandwidth for a small web site.

lestermagic.com said:
Can some one tell me the best value in paid hosting? I only need 1-2 bandwidth and maybe 50mb space. an ftp would be nice

Decker said:
The guys after opinions of good hosts who provide value - not offers :shame:

I feel that lestermagic.com was too ambiguous in their original post to tell if they are looking for a recommendation or quote. One may argue that they were directing the comment at hosts in-particular, yet I may also be wrong in the same respect.

You must notice though, a moderator has obviously viewed this thread, because Jan made a post on the first page - and no one was reprimanded for hosting quotes.

Back