• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What kind of music do you listen ?

hohoho

It's boring here, so i start this thread :D
What music do you listen ?
At the moment i am hering Limp Bizkit.
In my playlist, there are all albums of Limp Bizkit, DMX, the How High album and some Korn songs.
What do u hear ? :)

Right now in my playlist we have songs by artists such as...

... cherry poppin daddies... mighty mighty bosstones... marcy playground... tonic... semisonic... the wallflowers... the visible men... better than ezra... harvey danger... goldfinger... powderfinger... the whitlams... matchbox twenty... ben folds five... you am I... foo fighters... the living end... brian setzer...

:)

Hmmz, at the mom, im listening to XeeGee - @Starlight Remix

in my playlist are music files from friends & myself, we mostly make mp3's in the style of Trance, Dance, Club, Hardhouse, Hardcore, Hardtrance and related.

Did I mention that such music from all over the world is free downloadable? checkout www.modarchive.com & www.modplug.com

MB aka DJMirage

theres a cd spinning pretty much constantly right now with some ambient, trance, punkrock, odd game music remixes, hardcore and what else that just happened to be in the same folder... think theres a lagwagon song on right now...

Bad Religion - Process of Belief

And after that:
Phish - Farmhouse
Pennywise - Straight Ahead
Snapcase - Designs for Automotion

I listen to classical music. That is the stuff. You should all stop listening to your hardcore rap music and what not and switch to classical and oldies too. That's the stuff.

I listen to electronic, punk, hardcore, metal and ska.
And well pretty much anything else that catches my attention....
Except for hip-hop, rap, r&b, as I feel that it has a terrible influence on today's society, causes nothing but drugs, violence, and a bunch of womanizers.

Originally posted by jmiller
Except for hip-hop, rap, r&b,
That sums up the majority of my music, but I listen to a lot of other stuff too...

rock, metal, ska, trance, techno... pretty much anything but country.

Just take a look at the next twenty songs in my play list...

Less Than Jake - Sugar in your Gas Tank
Homegrown - Sixteen
Brodie - My Day Off
Offspring - Why Don't You Get A Job
Not By Choice - Standing All Alone
Off By One - On My Way
Ten Foot Pole - A.D.D
Midtown - Just Rock N Roll
H2O - Guilty By Association
Student Rick - Falling For You
Alkaline Trio - Bloodied Up
Millencolin - No Cigar
Sublime - What I Got
Frenzal Rhomb - Prognosis ---- You
Bad Religion - You
Suicide Machines - New Girl
ALL - World's On Heroin
Ramones - The KKK Took My Baby Away
Makeshift3 - Xero
Daycare Swindlers - 31st & M

Some good songs in your playlist Nick.

I stopped getting music because my dialup connection works even worse now than it used to.

I'd post my playlist, but for some reason winamp crashes my computer.

At the moment i'm listening to a band I just discovered- Stutterfly.

I just discovered the "Euro Pop" genre and I like it. It seems like dance. Anyway, I also like the "authentic girls", Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton, Avril Lavigne, and Shakira.

NO ONLY CLASSICAL AND OLDIES. Rock to the golden oldies people. It's a new wave or maybe it's an old wave. See classical and oldies are deep like that. Is it new or is it old you will never know.

Originally posted by Hobo
It's a new wave or maybe it's an old wave. See classical and oldies are deep like that. Is it new or is it old you will never know.

Riiiight...

What do you mean riiiiight? Classical and oldies is the new/old wave. DO NOT DOUBT ITS POWER. MUHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by Hobo
What do you mean riiiiight? Classical and oldies is the new/old wave. DO NOT DOUBT ITS POWER. MUHAHAHAHA

Uh... huh.

*snaps fingers for two big guys in white outfits carrying a strait jacket

Back