• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What really sucks is...

syd

NLC
NLC
You find a great little Japanese car, in fantastic condition for a very reasonable price. You've got 60-70% of the money in the bank, but need a $2000 loan for the rest. You've got a job that pays $600-700 a month, and can pay the loan off within a 6 month term.

And you need this car desperatly because you work at the other end of town.

But you're 18 instead of 19.

And your parents have shitty - to - NO credit.

And you're declined, even though you can pay it off.

I'm not in the best of moods today :cry2: :cry2:

Nissan Sentra in beaaaaautiful condition.

I was even able to bargain it down over $1000 from the dealer. There's a chance I still might be able to finance through the dealer but he'd probably say the same thing.

is it a used car? a used car dealership? Cause some of those places give you money if you can't get approved for a loan. I'm not quite sure how that works, but you might wanna check it out.

Re: Re: What really sucks is...

Originally posted by nitroboy

you call a nissan sentra a "little" car?

Uh... yeah?

Dude, I've been driving a Lumina for the past 3 years - 1990 Nissan is tiny as hell to me

Re: Re: Re: What really sucks is...

Originally posted by syd

Uh... yeah?

Dude, I've been driving a Lumina for the past 3 years - 1990 Nissan is tiny as hell to me
oh okay well, in Canada everything must be bigger too than in Europe :classic2:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What really sucks is...

Originally posted by Blank Verse

must resist urge to make joke...
HAHAHA! I was just thinking the exact same thing.
Seems you've dug yourself a hole there, nitroboy. :D

Back