• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What registrar do you use?

What registrar do you use?

• Godaddy.com

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Namecheap.com

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Domainsite.com

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Networksolutions.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they overcharge...?

I just now built a custom plan with optinom hosting to discover prices, i had the following specs

It's not a host dude, it's just a directi reseller, you obviously don't want to use them for hosting, and this thread isn't about hosting - it's about domains.

Of course it would be grand to become a directi reseller, because then you can have domains for like $7/year, but you need a $500 deposit ><

GoDaddy is what i use, i have 2 at Moniker, but thats only because they were free at the time :p

GoDaddy i find are better because the control panel is easier to use than ever before & they are good with support (i get a reply within 1 hour) Also, GoDaddy do accept PayPal, but not invoices, they do it so you allow them to take the money out whenever it needs to be taken, like what Napster do and iTunes (USA Only)

I voted GoDaddy, but I have names at eNom too. I am planning to switch all my domains to one or the other, but I have not yet decided which I'll go with. I think I'm leaning towards eNom.

i use namecheap, and im pretty happy with it

Hi, (first post)

I have a couple of hundred domains all with GoDaddy. I like NameCheap but GoDaddy's $6.99 price swings it for me.

IrishBoy

ps .. never search for a domain with Name.com unless you are goint to register straight away .. trust me.

I'm using NameAlerts.com, They're an enom reseller, their site and control panel is plain and simple with no clutter. I used Godaddy in the past but found it a pain to navigate with all the clutter in their control panel. I pay $8.95 a year which is pretty fair in my opinion especially for the simplicity of their control panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back