• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What would you do in the the event of a Zombie Apocalypse?

I wouldn't be able to do ANYTHING, I suck at running, I can't weild a gun, etc. and I'm overweight, so... I'd be dead or a zombie.

Lmao, what would I do? Sit down, have a nice cup of tea, and wait for this to all blow over*...

*Shaun of the dead movie reference

What would you do in the the event of a Zombie Apocalypse

My Fiance and I just bought a Wii a couple weeks ago. Neither one of us were ever really into any video games but this thing is addictive. Tennis is by far the most competitive and fast paced game we play. Its actually a bit of a workout if you really get into it.

We actually had to move it into another room in the house because we got tired of constantly having to move some of the breakable things out of the living room.

My Fiance and I just bought a Wii a couple weeks ago. Neither one of us were ever really into any video games but this thing is addictive. Tennis is by far the most competitive and fast paced game we play. Its actually a bit of a workout if you really get into it.

We actually had to move it into another room in the house because we got tired of constantly having to move some of the breakable things out of the living room.

I don't think playing the Wii in the event of an apocalypse is going to help you out very much.

Maybe watching the ball going back and forth will mesmerize the zombies. If they can just keep it up for a few weeks, the zombies will die of hunger.

Back