• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what's the different if i have a domain name or not?

Originally posted by Ferris
i mean i need i free host,does it related if i have a domain name or not?
No, it isn't necessary to have a domain name. Some hosts require that you do, but the majority don't.

well jan, a bit question on the free host with providing domain to user, but user should register for their own domain name.

the question is can i apply for URL redirection to link to site which the host didn't provide subdomain or somthings.

beely, if a host's terms state that you must have a domain name, then that is what you should have and a redirection service will not be okay.

Originally posted by Jan
beely, if a host's terms state that you must have a domain name, then that is what you should have and a redirection service will not be okay.

is there anyway to get free domain name actually to solve this problem? i wish for "anythings is FREE" :D

oh, so how can i pay for it? by international credit card. i dont have any. so postal order or money order accepted if i wish to buy domain name from other country.

money order or postal is not accepted by most. If that is all you got, you can look at uni.cc they give you <you>.uni.cc and you can add DNS servers meaning you can get Domain hosting.

erm..what i can say ..uni.cc is greatest than cjb.net cause they don put any ads in ur site..but i don really like uni.cc domain..its look weird..yes..i do had 1 uni.cc domain.. but its just for Mirc channel !

Originally posted by velton
erm..what i can say ..uni.cc is greatest than cjb.net cause they don put any ads in ur site..but i don really like uni.cc domain..its look weird..yes..i do had 1 uni.cc domain.. but its just for Mirc channel !

try this, this must be cool.... na.to

Originally posted by X-Istence
money order or postal is not accepted by most. If that is all you got, you can look at uni.cc they give you <you>.uni.cc and you can add DNS servers meaning you can get Domain hosting.

sigh, i still dont have any credit card. and then i would rather buy .com domain rather than .com.my domain. sound like very expensive with double price. why! why! i would rather conquer the whole cyberspace... do as ppl like, no more worry, no more pay pay pay!!!!

Originally posted by beely
sigh, i still dont have any credit card. and then i would rather buy .com domain rather than .com.my domain. sound like very expensive with double price. why! why! i would rather conquer the whole cyberspace... do as ppl like, no more worry, no more pay pay pay!!!!

If you look around your town you may find a debit card which you can buy, that displays a MC or Visa logo and you put a balance on it at the cash register of the store where you bought it. They sell them at my local drug store and I'm pretty sure my town is the last place on earth to get anything new. They have to be available just about everywhere and work just as good as a credit card since they have the MC/Visa logo.

Back