• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Whats the Max a physical single server get upto?

if it is a colo service, the datacenter won't even give a damn on wat ur server is, as long as u paid for wat they asked u to pay, lol

they won't even care if u r running a Pentium 100mhz as a server, as long as you pay them
hehhehehe

If you pay them they will. That is paid service there and as usual you will billed hourly

Glenn, dont take the piss!.

No body is taking the piss out of anything (Well... At the very least, I'm not.)

I was just saying, get a quote, it's not like your committing to it, nor is it like you have to pay anything for it. The purpose of a quote is to get a price on something :)

Check Ebay, you have servers from Sun and IBM that are larger than your refrigerator. They have 192-386 GB of RAM, 50~ processors and 40-80 TB of disc space capacity.

On eBay they sell for 40-60k EUR :)

I think those are the mean machines.

Check Ebay, you have servers from Sun and IBM that are larger than your refrigerator. They have 192-386 GB of RAM, 50~ processors and 40-80 TB of disc space capacity.

On eBay they sell for 40-60k EUR

I think those are the mean machines.

+ that should be delivered to the certain place. And that is up to 20% of the named price. ;)

[UW]Glenn;1042149 said:
No body is taking the piss out of anything (Well... At the very least, I'm not.)

My apologies Glenn, Contact me sometime! be nice to hear from you again.

Back