• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's up with F2S?

I only used about less than 5 Mb in f2s and i already receiving 'no space left on device' message on my ftp??? anyone has this problem too?

Yes, I had this problem too. But it seems that appears and disappears. I don't know what's the problem. Don't worry everything will return to normal. Time ago, it made 24 hours and more before letting me upload something new.

hey, does anyone maybe have a spare account with f2s or has some space on their account for me to put my phpbb on it?

Originally posted by adizlaja
hey, does anyone maybe have a spare account with f2s or has some space on their account for me to put my phpbb on it?
Not from me. Sorry, I forgot all the passwords to all 20+ of my accounts :eek:

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
Not from me. Sorry, I forgot all the passwords to all 20+ of my accounts :eek:

oh man, are you serious? ahhh, that's ok...... hope someone else has a spare one.:rolleyes:

I Can Help You All out

Hey I can solve all of your problems, you can host a good site at Brinkster.com or I can sell you hosting with alot of memory, I have a 10 gig server and we can make out a cheap cheap deal for some space. It come with cgi bin etc... so if your intrested E-Mail me at EncounterZ@hotmail.com or contact me on aol instant messenger which my handle is: FiRE MaXiMuS182

Re: I Can Help You All out

Originally posted by EncounterZ
Hey I can solve all of your problems, you can host a good site at Brinkster.com or I can sell you hosting with alot of memory, I have a 10 gig server and we can make out a cheap cheap deal for some space. It come with cgi bin etc... so if your intrested E-Mail me at EncounterZ@hotmail.com or contact me on aol instant messenger which my handle is: FiRE MaXiMuS182
But adiz didn't say he/she wanted paid hosting.

Back