• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's wrong with this deal?

Why can people offer "reliable FREE hosting".. but when someone offers $2.00 for a plan - there has to be something wrong.

Now I know .. Some or most deals are to hard to be true. But like me; chargertek not only supplies hosting, but other products/services as well.

You will not "lose" anything :) If you go with his hosting - i will pay the first month!

Thanks,
Adam

Last edited:
Chargertek is great. I've became good friends with the owner after having a server with them (and him managing it) for a long while now. I know a dedicated server and a reseller account are two completely different things, but if he can do this awesome (the best I've seen) on a dedicated server, then he should be able to do well on a reseller or shared hosting. :)

I like how people with there first host say this is great however there is always going to be a better host. No host is perfect and people want that perfect host. If people know that resellers are going to cost $70 a month on that "perfect host" what do they think that they are getting for $2, Big difference

If people know that resellers are going to cost $70 a month on that "perfect host" what do they think that they are getting for $2, Big difference
So if there is no perfect host - Then really you could get the same value from the $2.00 as you would with the $70.00 - There can be a difference like $68.00. :) It just means you need to do your research.

I believed the person asked about chargertek. And since I know the guy personal I said I would recommend him. It seems very much on here there is a bias against chargertek and their service. I am not sure why and I don't care.. But if you have never used their service - then you have no business bashing them.

I like how people with there first host say this is great however there is always going to be a better host.

I am not sure what you mean exactly and who that was addressed to. But since I don't I will address it. I am the owner of Impact Global Communications, LLC - a web design, database management, web marketing and web hosting company since 2000. We do mostly business windows hosting(higher end). If we do come accross someone that needs linux hosting - we point them in the direction of Chargertek - with nothing in return!

So I think I know what I am talking about and i wouldn't just throw my neck out to just any company!

Thanks,
Adam

I like how people with there first host say this is great however there is always going to be a better host. No host is perfect and people want that perfect host. If people know that resellers are going to cost $70 a month on that "perfect host" what do they think that they are getting for $2, Big difference

Actually I've been in the "hosting business" for over 2 years now. I started back in May '04 with a standard shared account and then later (about 1 year) had to get a dedicated. I've been through about 5-6 hosts now just for a dedicated, so I know when one is great and when one isn't. But anyway, that's just my opinion. :)

Back