• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WhatThePunk.com review

Polykranopalous

Alright finally after not knowing what I was doing when trying to make a CMS, and after a few months of hard work I have finally got my site up. Right now its got like no news, and few reviews and an article, but i just got to sort out 1 or 2 more things and than I will start updating daily with news, reviews etc. I guess I should say nothing is on the Images page as I am just getting an image gallery together and I am working on the About us page so that should be up tonight sometime.

Anywho I am looking for some C&C/Opinions.
The site can be found at: http://whatthepunk.com
also I have a forum located: http://whatthepunk.com/forum (please signup and become an active member, if ya want :tongue2: )
Thanks guys.

You had me make you a logo about 2 months ago and I pmed you the link...you just ignored the pm. So you just wasted my time.

umm no im looking at my PM box and i dont see anything. I haven't checked it in awhile cause well i dont usually check PM boxes at forums cause usually well i dont get em lol...
and Whutadilly, your post does nothing to improve this thread, so id rather you leave a comment out like that....

well..i like the colours and layout mate..some how, your banner reminds me of coca cola..lol! anyway, good job

The design is decent, though I must say it is a little small.
Colour scheme is pretty awesome though.

Maybe try widening the design to take up much more of the page, as it looks to be about 60% or so right now.

Although this is a design review, and not one about the content, I have to say the whole "part-time punk" feel of the site leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
The guide to spiking one's hair is going a little too far, in my opinion.

Back