• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where is Matt? Rocks!

Ahh, seen this guy before. It was on TV before, I don't see the point in it, travelling all those miles to film 3 seconds each time...

Hi!

Oh. I know not of this "TV" of which you speak. ;) Heh.

Ohhh..who cares? It looks like a lot of people had a blast doing it.

Bryon

It's not the fact he had fun, it's the fact travelling all those miles for no meaning. Just a waste of fuel.

[DWH]Yuxuan;1002488 said:
No, it's legit. His dream was dance in every continent - then it became countries.

I think he quit his job and got a company to sponsor him.

Yeah he got sponsored by stride gum.

I think it's pretty cool. The main purpose was not the dancing but the exposure to many different cultures. So, I don't think it's a waste.

Hi!
I think it is a very good thing indeed.

>>The weightless part was at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada. I forget *how* they do that..but it's used to train astronauts.

>>>>Interestingly enough..I just now noticed the Atlanta, GA part..I know that location all too well. It is a left-over from the Olympics and right in front of CNN center. The water jets are timed to music and quite beautiful to just sit and watch. The children love trying to dodge the water jets too.

My personal fav is the natives in New Guinea..it just seems like something out of National Geographic..it does. ;)

Bryon

Hi!
I think it is a very good thing indeed.

>>The weightless part was at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada. I forget *how* they do that..but it's used to train astronauts.
Bryon

A big plain goes up really high and then when it comes down its like having zero gravity.

NASA and there fuel consumption ftw!

Hi!
Yes..I remember now. They train in pools, too. This is another simulated zero-gravity area.

You'll not get me in one of those planes..thank you very much.

Bryon

Hi!
Well, well. For all you who thought this was a waste of time and money..kindly take a look at how many times it has been viewed.

>>> Views: 3,687,070

Shucks...I guess somebody's "opinion" of what is a waste of time don't quite jive with many others.

>>Ok...ok..I have watched it five times. Still....:)

Bryon

Back