• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where To Get XP System Icons

QReyes

Where can I find the xp system icons? You know, the ones you see in the toolbars and menus of office xp or office 2003 such as the save icon, print icon, etc.

As I know all the icons in windows based systems are located in the registry. Maybe you should get them with help of regedit.
As for me I used to get them with help of code with some COM interface I don't remember which ( It was a long time ago)

Best Wishes

Originally posted by AlexBu
As I know all the icons in windows based systems are located in the registry. Maybe you should get them with help of regedit.
As for me I used to get them with help of code with some COM interface I don't remember which ( It was a long time ago)

Isn't that regedit is for text only? And what is this COM?

I've been searching for several weeks already and I can't seem to find those toolbar icons found at Word 2003.

Originally posted by MATRIX
Use Google Image Search :)

Like I said, for weeks already. I think its pretty obvious I could have done that already. The closest thing I got are the toolbar icons from the KDE Desktop.

Back