• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

which mode of payment is most suitable?

bobs

Just wondering, if you are looking for a host which mode of payment is most suitable for you and why ?
1.Credit card
2.Cheque
3.Paypal
4.E-gold
5.Others.

<<Please set your signature up in your profile>>

I personally prefer PayPal, but credit is fine too. :) As for the other methods, I have no use for them.

If your looking for a host it depends what type of client you are, some will have PP some just want to pay by CC, most new clients won't want to go through the trouble of setting up accounts first. So Credit/Debit card.

a paypal business account can do credit cards, but for more control I think you might want to go with a different company like authorize.net or something along those lines.

It really depends on your budget, and your needs.

Accepting credit cards is not as hard as it may seem. All you need is $89 and you are all set :]

Edit: Depending on the merchant processor of course. I used payquake.com they use authorize.net's gateway.

Just wondering, if you are looking for a host which mode of payment is most suitable for you and why ?
1.Credit card
2.Cheque
3.Paypal
4.E-gold
5.Others.

<<Please set your signature up in your profile>>

Technically PayPal.
Or E-Passporte

Well, I've always used Pyapal and never had any problems with it. They send you an e-mail as a prrof that you have either send or recieved payment, so if anyone tries to scam you, you can start a dispute.

I think PayPal is good to use for many things.
But, if you have a credit card, it's best to use that.
Why? You can do charge backs if you are not happy with your service.

It should be a valid reason, not just a change of mind however.
If you’re told you'll receive 50g and in fact you receive only 10g, you have a valid claim.

I don't know if you'll be in an ok position to get your money back if you paid with PayPal.

PayPal offers protection, but it's semi hard to win a claim with them.
Many CC’s have a no questions asked policy. If you do not get what you paid for, they reimburse you, period.
Plus, you get hard copies of all you purchases using your credit card.
If you have a question, you can call your bank and or credit card company.
Anyone ever try to call PayPal?

Back