• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which site has $10 domain name registratrion???

curiousity

Hello all,

I forgot the name of the site that offers $10 domain name registratrion/year. Does anyone remember that website address? Thanks.

This isn't the forum to post this question.. Free Services would be the better place to, but here are some I know of:

joker.com - $12
opensrs.net - $15

Originally posted by jimmacr
This isn't the forum to post this question.. Free Services would be the better place to...

Actually, I thought the Domain Registration Forum would be the best place, but maybe I'm wrong? :)

What exactly do you get when you buy a domain (apart from the name itself?) Do you have to pay extra for name/site forwarding and email accounts, or is that all included in the fixed price? Or does it differ from company to company, and if so, what are the best ones to look at and include?

Often you get nothing besides the domain, but there are various registrars that have either had or added services like this. I'll let the board tell you about ones they have used with:

name/site forwarding and email accounts

(Though email accounts generally means email forwarding as well).

Thanks Chicken - I do hope to hear back from folks, and what extra's are thrown in for a minimal cost :)

Back