• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

White=Nice, Simple=Professional

http://www.hosting-pp.com , to be honest I designed 6 years websites, and this one is the simplest site i've done before. it is too simple, even has no flash animation and illustration, but i like it, some people like it.

Please advise, thank you.

(spelling mistake, sorry):eek:

Last edited:
YES, very simple indeed...so simple it doesn't actually exist...are you making a statement?? :biggrin2:

"page cannot be displayed...cannot find server"

I'm not sure Angela would agree :p A nice mature male might suffice, and I would look too ;)

Most of business men and technicians are male, most of hosting buyers are male as well, but most of hosting buyers prefer female technicians and successful female pictures.

You want me to tell the truth or lie? :confused2

Jan is a special technician, only 1/100000000000..... in the world.:D

I think that the information to the right should have a light border around it. There seems to be more females on the web than before these days. :D

Originally posted by acidhosting
Female looks better :)
It has to be related to the product as well though.. I don't see how using a mobile phone relates to hosting.

You need to set the background colour to white explicitly as well in the <body> tag, otherwise it'll show up with the default background colour which happens to be gray in my case.

Originally posted by Hosting-PP
Mobile sms service is related with hosting:D
Except an SMS is something you read and not listen to :p
"Live tech support when you need it... wherever you are" would work better with that picture :D

Originally posted by Hosting-PP
Thank you, CareBear, I will put this on in 24 hours:) probablely a Javascripts or flash animation or sth.:cool:
Hey.. I was just joking, if you're going to use my line maybe I should edit it and add a &copy; or &reg; tag :D

Back