• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

who can host me?

arwoo

I have a site about movie download and tv show info,use asp &access script,now I have 1000+ visit every day! but the space I used now was borrowed from my friend,but now it's expired,so I want to find a host for free, I can put yours ads code on my site!!!
my icq:393427
you can connect me or
msn:arwoo2002@hotmail.com
we can chat for detail!!
thank you anyway!

Originally posted by arwoo
I have a site about movie download and tv show info,use asp &access script,now I have 1000+ visit every day! but the space I used now was borrowed from my friend,but now it's expired,so I want to find a host for free, I can put yours ads code on my site!!!
my icq:393427
you can connect me or
msn:arwoo2002@hotmail.com
we can chat for detail!!
thank you anyway!

ASP & access?? I don't think there are too many win2k based (free) hosts out there, unless someone with a private server helps you out.

How much disk space and data transfer do you use/need? A host would want to know that. "movie download", are they legal??

about 50m disk space request,and 5G traffic per month,I don't support movie download, just link to download,it's legal of course!!

Originally posted by arwoo
about 50m disk space request,and 5G traffic per month,I don't support movie download, just link to download,it's legal of course!!

Well, now people know what your looking for, so maybe someone can help find you that. :)

Originally posted by conkermaniac
He's linking to illegal movies, which makes his site illegal anyway.
I am curious as to how you are sure that these movies are "illegal".

Originally posted by Miller
I am curious as to how you are sure that these movies are "illegal".

An inference. The way arwoo worded his post, it made it quite obvious that the movies are probably illegal.

Back