• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who do you remember?

ashben

Lets see who all FWP board members you can remember out of the box.

I remember these nick's ..

* Ron
* WebDude
* NC_TOM
* HumanClay
* Chicken...
* Peo (Of-course)

So, how about you?

This'll show how far back I go. I remember Mr. Evil who used to post in the Paid Hosting board (way back in the Alberta Hosting days). He was a trip - wonder what happened to him?!?!

- Ron
- theguy
- Peo
- Webdude
- Agum
- Jim Reardon
- and that one guy, that was here, and got banned in like, 1998, and never came back, i beleive it was Kendall... I could be wrong.

hmm... nobody remembers me, maybe the subliminal ASCII advertising is not working... ;)

I can remember:
  • The_guy
  • Belgainboy

Current nicks that can fit in my small brain;
  • Peo
  • Ron
  • Chicken
  • Webdude
  • Cheap Bastard - Lov' that name!
  • Mandrake
  • Coolin
  • KapTinKiRk
  • cds

A few I guess...

Originally posted by KapTinKiRk
ah yes, Uri Foox, he was an inspiration to me because he was so young.

Yeah.... and there was that flame war that filled up the whole board concerning his "future service"

--
Grrr.. nobody remembers me or my old nick MJK? I've been visiting Peo's site since it was at rit.se (yes, I know it was on GC before that even)

:)

mjk@atlascgi.com

I have been posting here for a while. Probably longer than most of you. So I remeber a lot of people from back in the day. Let me think of some names. Hmmm. I bitcha webdude will know a lot.

Here we go...

What about Dusty?

Anyone remember him?

And me... I guess I don't post enough :) (I first posted here maybe 2 years ago...)

I'm here though.

(Off topic: I was here for the .com.py's, the .cx's, and the Guam domains that nobody recieved a response to, hehe, memories.)

Hehe thanks KaptinKirk, you're the only one that remembers me =)

I remember you guys... XRS, atlas, Dusty, Phaser =) and of course all the other ones you guys mentioned too: Webdude, Ron, Kendall, Supermoo, KaptinKirk =) Also that one guy who registered agum.com before me when I announced my service, but unfortunately didnt pay for the domain and so got cancelled by networksolutions -- was his name Civet or something?

Also countless others.. theguy, SeVeN, and the guy who owns downinit.com the scripts archive with funny names for his CGI scripts like Janet Pro, etc., whatever name he used in this forum..

lest we forget...

the memories are in the making for me, i remember everyone since i registered (im not gonna list)

who know maybe ill become a "remembered one"

It's amazing how long some people have been posting at these boards. I've only been posting here since 1999 but it seems alot longer then that for some reason, do you know what I mean?

[Edited by Koolguy on 11-28-2000 at 01:18 AM]

Back