• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who is your host/What is your hosting company?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by notnamed
Vero :p I don't have an account with, nor do I own, VertiHost...I just work there.

wow, im suprised that they allow you to host your site on a leading competetor. Im also suprised that you don't get free hosting, that seems a bit tight of them.

Hi Webdude...
I know where your sites are at... but I won't tell :)

By the way Robert,,, your host rocket guess is over 1500 miles away from his machine LOL

swb tx

Feeling blue ?? nope,, I won't get to the point with this one webdude.

When they think host rocket is one of the biggest.... Oldest.... wow,, makes me feel old. I remember when they started up... I was just a loley reseller just got my first dedicated server with about 150 customers or so when they launched - and wow did they launch.

Ok,, to satisfy the post... I host all of my own sites, except for a few sites used for other things, like promotions and such.

Tim L :cool:

Originally posted by shost
Hi Webdude...
I know where your sites are at... but I won't tell :)

By the way Robert,,, your host rocket guess is over 1500 miles away from his machine LOL

swb tx

Feeling blue ?? nope,, I won't get to the point with this one webdude.

When they think host rocket is one of the biggest.... Oldest.... wow,, makes me feel old. I remember when they started up... I was just a loley reseller just got my first dedicated server with about 150 customers or so when they launched - and wow did they launch.

Ok,, to satisfy the post... I host all of my own sites, except for a few sites used for other things, like promotions and such.

Tim L :cool:

What's even funnier is that I had a reseller plan with you (if that's who I was with) in 1998. And now look where we are at.

Yea Brandon @ HR did a good job with HR.

Hi Robert,
Yes.. I think you did. But I would have to really spend a few hours to dig up that old info...... wich may not even be in the files anymore. We shreaded a lot of real old files before we moved to Florida.
( I just wasn't going to wait for retirement to have nicer weather year round) LOL

Have a good day,

Tim L

Originally posted by shost
Hi Robert,
Yes.. I think you did. But I would have to really spend a few hours to dig up that old info...... wich may not even be in the files anymore. We shreaded a lot of real old files before we moved to Florida.
( I just wasn't going to wait for retirement to have nicer weather year round) LOL

Have a good day,

Tim L

Where in FL? We're based in Miami, FL.

The domain I had with you was dim8.com

Yep :)
I remember dim8...

We moved to new smyrna beach... just south of Daytona about 15/20 miles.
I found a great tax deduction down here....

Paintball. lol
way too much fun, and way too many places to go.
Costly when your real involved in it though,,,, so,, make the company sponsor my group, and make a team out of it :)
Next year... matching uniforms,,, this year was camos all around for Scenario games, and a ton of paintballs and entry fees.

Aren't tax deductions supposed to be fun ???
Its a great way to blow off steam too.

Tim L

Originally posted by Benith
On some hosts I see

Domain - Unlimited...does that mean as many .com/.net names as I want?
1. wrong thread
2. digged up a one month old thread
3. answer: you can add as much (addon domain) but still gotta pay for them. aint free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back