• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who loves Waffle House?

Who loves Waffle House

• I'm a Wa Ho

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Negatiiiiivvve

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
No Stealthy One.. I haven't given anyone - rep in at least a year or so. I also haven't given you rep in a while. :) I am now though

Not until I get my +sandwich.

That was -my job. I'm pretty sure that was +Radio (though I think you meant Radar)

Anywho, I am shocked and appalled by the amount of people here who have never had waffles before. Remedy this situation immediately.

Your waffles would be, UK waffles are made with potatoes according to wikipedia :confused2 Real waffles are pastry/cakes served with maple syrup and/or fruit and/or powdered sugar.

Your waffles would be, UK waffles are made with potatoes according to wikipedia :confused2 Real waffles are pastry/cakes served with maple syrup and/or fruit and/or powdered sugar.

Yeah they are, hence why I was confused! Hmmm, I shall have to find some of these "real" waffles.

That was -my job. I'm pretty sure that was +Radio (though I think you meant Radar)

Anywho, I am shocked and appalled by the amount of people here who have never had waffles before. Remedy this situation immediately.

I meant the movie character Radio.

Although, I really meant Radar. It's just been ~6 years since I've seen the show.

Crumpets are actually lush. I need to have some. Tomorrow morning, I'm having crumpets. Thanks for the idea Jonnymo.

Back