• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who loves Waffle House?

Who loves Waffle House

• I'm a Wa Ho

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Negatiiiiivvve

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
1 3/4 cup flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
3 eggs
7 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups milk
Preheat the waffle iron. Sift the dry indredients into a medium sized bowl. Separate the eggs, putting the egg whites in smaller bowl. Beat the egg whites until they are stiff. (If you are using an electric mixer, you can beat the egg whites first, then beat the batter without having to wash the beaters. The reverse is not true. If you beat the batter first and you have to wash the beaters before beating the egg whites.) Add the egg yolks, oil and milk all at one time to the dry indredients. Beat until there are no lumps in the batter. Fold the egg whites into the other batter using a spatula or other flat utinsel. Put a full 1/2 cup of batter in your waffle iron to make a 9-inch round waffle. This recipe makes about eight 9 inch waffles.

I love waffle house.

However, a "wahoo" is my the nickname of the team who is my favorite football team's rival.

So I must opt out of voting in this poll.

The traditional Waffle House trip on Christmas was a success. I think I ate so much I could explode at any time.

I still can't find any bliddy waffles. I might just make 'em using the recipe BV gave. Although, wth is a Waffle Iron?

I like the Waffle House, but I'll take Denny's over the Waffle House anyday.
Denny's is a totally different experience. It's so clean and sterile.

Waffle House ... the cooks don't wash their hands after they use the bathroom, the servers have <15 teeth, and homeless people crash out in booths around 1-2AM.

Denny's is a totally different experience. It's so clean and sterile.

Waffle House ... the cooks don't wash their hands after they use the bathroom, the servers have <15 teeth, and homeless people crash out in booths around 1-2AM.

That's how the Waffle House in GA was when I lived there (Columbus, GA).

Here in FL it's a little cleaner, except nobody speaks English there.

Our Waffle House is cleaner than our Denny's. Denny's around here are kinda nasty and get all the drunks [ie; me.]

Don't ever go to Denny's sober, before 3 am. When you eat Denny's, you will invariably end up feeling like ---- exactly one half hour after you have taken your last bite. We call this "Eating at Denny's"

When you're drunk, you're drunk. And therefore, when Eating at Denny's strikes, you're completely hammed (Moons over my Hammed?) and you don't even feel it. Plus I think their coffee is better at dealing with the alcohol, but I have no conclusive proof of that just yet. Further testing is needed.

Plus, what else is open at that time?

Don't ever go to Denny's sober, before 3 am. When you eat Denny's, you will invariably end up feeling like ---- exactly one half hour after you have taken your last bite. We call this "Eating at Denny's"

When you're drunk, you're drunk. And therefore, when Eating at Denny's strikes, you're completely hammed (Moons over my Hammed?) and you don't even feel it. Plus I think their coffee is better at dealing with the alcohol, but I have no conclusive proof of that just yet. Further testing is needed.

Plus, what else is open at that time?
Waffle House
Steak N Shake
McDonalds
Miscellaneous gas stations that serve hot dogs

Although you have a valid point about feeling like ----.

Back