• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why do you hate spam? I love it!

When I don't get big loads of trash in my inbox, normally I'm pretty amused by the subjects of the spam I recieve:
"Enlargen you p***s...!"
"Get a Ph.D within a year...!"
"I need organs desperately...!"
etc. etc.

Did any work? What kind of question is that... ;)

Originally posted by LeX

I bought one of them from http://www.ulc.org/ hehe. Fully legal throughout the US! :)

Originally posted by LeX

I've sent two of my excess stomaches away, and I'm still waiting for my money... apparently a credit card faluire. ;)

Originally posted by LeX
"Enlargen you p***s...!"

Investing in my local pub enlarged my pints, although it might not work for some... :)

Originally posted by LeX
When I don't get big loads of trash in my inbox, normally I'm pretty amused by the subjects of the spam I recieve:
"Enlargen you p***s...!"
etc. etc.

I never actually get those but I get something like that
I just burn it >= )

We're talking about food here
heh

i have never gotten the one about the organs but all the others yes i have. oh and get debt free those come all the time

But how can they know that Epgs and LeX are in such great need of...it? :rolleyes:
I never get those offers. :D

[Edited by meow on 05-13-2001 at 11:01 AM]

My favourite has always been the

we got your email address from checkdomain along with everyone else who has a .com .org .net by the cd for $999 and spam everyone else too.

Though I am shocked that the price has slumped to $75 recently. I usualy get a update on the price every day or so

I've been getting a lot where the footer says something about wasting paper... actually, I have the exact quote from my Deleted Items folder :)

Disclaimer: an independent marketing company does this mailing. We apologize if this message has reached you in error. Save the planet, save the trees! Advertise via e-mail. No wasted paper! Delete with one simple keystroke!
Less refuse in our dumps!

This is the new way of the new millennium!

how can you not get spam
my gosh i envy you!

i guess if a person like signed up for ANYTHING on the net
he/she will get spam
or if it's under a well known domain?

dunno i get 10 spams a day
and they repeat
DUH.

and now i see people who don't use the malito tag on their homepage either
they do sth like

xyz at whatever dot com
yeah!
i guess the spammers search e-mail address through homepages too?

no idea

geez i hate spam
how could you love it? lol
but yes it's entertaining
i only read the headers
and trash

The weird email address hinted, subject gave it away, and to the trash it goes.

The one about the organ thing had something to do with getting cancer/health, I think.

Spam I only get in my old mailboxes, like hotmail and yahoo etc. My new ones don't have anything. And I mean, nothing! (It's been empty for a while now, 'cause I haven't been using it)

I abonded 1 mailbox for the spam, and my hotmail inbox has something like 328 new messages. i have my other mailbox or two that are for normal use and i have yet to be spammed. I use the hotmail box when signing up for anything. that way all the "unsolicited" emails go there.

Well, I do have some "spam" but it's only because I signed up for stuff like Homepagetools Forums and MP3.com stuff. They're all easy to unsubscribe, but I'm just too lazy to do it. :)

Same with me, but im sure there are at least 50 different newsletters. no way i fell like unsubscribing or blocking. i just delete them all when my inbox is full.

You should try Bounce Spam Mail. It fakes a bounced mail. The spambots is said to look for those headers and sort address address away. That is if the spam mail can be replied to at all.

Fools people anyway. Fun to bounce your friends mails. They write and write and write to all your addresses and end up having a fit. :D

http://www.er.uqam.ca/merlin/fg591543/bsm/

Back