• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

why does all the big hosting from 5GB to 30GB have LayeredPanel

SuperMAG

why does all the big hosting from 5GB to 30GB have by LayeredPanel

i mean i see alot of free LayeredPanel hosting which gives 20GB space and over 100GB BW

but all the cpanel hosting only give 100MB to 1GB ....

why the 5GB's hostings dosent use the Cpanel

People with cPanel/WHM have figures in their mind and have the vaguest clue of what they're doing.

Because its much easier for them to oversell, and for the clients not to find out about the system they are hosted on.

cPanel also costs more.

All hosts with layered panel have file size limits ranging from 500KB to 10MB, you hardly see anything outside that range. With this file size limit, they oversell their resources like crap, I'm currently estimating the average overselling of layeredpanel hosts to be something like 10000% or maybe higher lol

Doesn't this question answer itself?

Answer: Most layeredpanel hosts are not reliable, they oversell, and layeredpanel is just not a good script for running your website.

Simple.

Layeredpanel is mass free hosting intended. CPanel is not designed for fully functioning with tens and thousands of accounts on a single standard server.

Doesn't this question answer itself?

Answer: Most layeredpanel hosts are not reliable, they oversell, and layeredpanel is just not a good script for running your website.
That's bu----it. It prooves that layeredpanel is more reliable because CPanel hosts with 5GB+ disappear (almost) immediately, and LP hosts stay alive much longer.

Also, best free hosts that I've seen use CPanel for paid accounts and LP for free accounts.

So LP for a free account is more reliable because they have lower costs.

LayeredPanel is too buggy
therefore, its ideal for free hosts
if people upgrade their accounts, they get the more reliable cPanel accounts

If your looking for free hosting with over 5Gb of space I wouldn't complain about what panel they use :wink2:

That's bu----it. It prooves that layeredpanel is more reliable because CPanel hosts with 5GB+ disappear (almost) immediately, and LP hosts stay alive much longer.

Also, best free hosts that I've seen use CPanel for paid accounts and LP for free accounts.

So LP for a free account is more reliable because they have lower costs.

Any host offering 5GB space and 100GB bandwidth for nothing is going to disappear.

Layeredpanel is well know for being an "oversellers dream".

reliability =/= just the amount of time they survive

reliability = survival, quality in quantity, good support, good uptime, etc. etc.

non of the replyes gived stright answer ...

i am not looking for 5 GB Cpanel hosting ... i am looking for this .. http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2205586

i you think that cpanel costs ... then their are other free panels like cpanels ...

also if u think that there is LP site dosent last long ... for example look at 100mb.com ... they are their for years ...

I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find a 5 GB free cPanel host, there around.

well can you look for me ... i have been looking for ages ...

your x10hosting is excelent and i already have account there ... but i cant make two accounts ... i have more then one sites ...

And pray that they will still be around tomorrow/next week.

And that's no joke :tired2: there are reasonable limits that can be offered but a lot like to stretch those without thinking about how to keep them going.

Back