• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Win a free .com/.net/.org! - Lifelesspeople.com - Up to 2.5GB/50GB No Advertisements!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have reached the age of majority in my country and I am legally old enough to own a domain name. I will not use the domain name for any illegal or abusive purposes. Enter me in the domain draw.

I have reached the age of majority in my country and I am legally old enough to own a domain name. I will not use the domain name for any illegal or abusive purposes. Enter me in the domain draw.

Mike_R said:
Nice one! Though, ExoPHPDesk is missing under the helpdesks category ... :p

I'm still trying to rewrite all the installers that are in there already so give me time! :p

Mindboggling............. :p

"I have reached the age of majority in my country and I am legally old enough to own a domain name. I will not use the domain name for any illegal or abusive purposes. Enter me in the domain draw."

First I knew you had to be a certain age to own a domain.
All these dot com kids of the mid 90's certainly had not reached the age of blah blah blah, I'm bored now

"I have reached the age of majority in my country and I am legally old enough to own a domain name. I will not use the domain name for any illegal or abusive purposes. Enter me in the domain draw."

I have reached the age of majority in my country and I am legally old enough to own a domain name. I will not use the domain name for any illegal or abusive purposes. Enter me in the domain drawing, 1 .com please

I have reached the age of majority in my country and I am legally old enough to own a domain name. I will not use the domain name for any illegal or abusive purposes. Enter me in the domain draw

Wohoo my first post and i may have some luck..Who knows fingers crossed..

Atomic Ice :classic2:

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back