• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Windows Dedicated Needed

James said:
This is based on?

Dediwebhost.com are ok.

I know lol, I have been using them for about 4 months now & not one amount of downtime on there network. They have even been better than NAC these last few months.

I'm sorry, my intentions are not to start war between providers. I am simply requesting a low end windows server quote, again I'm sorry for any inconvenience and I wish peace upon all server providers.

Thanks,
Jackel.

Update:

I have a made a small increase in my budget, it isn't much but I do hope it helps. My budget is now $70.00/month.

Again, I am not requiring a high end server but it MUST be dedicated.

James said:
Exactly,

This is very funny.
Sorry, I spelled the* wrong. Windows standard edition costs around $30/month. The cheaper dedicated servers at a reliable data center go at the bare minimum of $50-$70. $50 server makes it $80 with the license. If he wants web edition, he may be able to find one in the high $60's to $70's.

My request was filled, thanks for your offers.

JodoHost said:
Windows 2003 Web Edition would cost $11/mo + tax
Windows 2003 Standard Edition would cost about $25/mo + tax

You need a minimum of standard to run mssql.

MSSQL seems to run fine on web edition.

Back