• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wiresix Site Not Looking Good

M Bacon

Why does everyone use wiresix when alot of the links don't take you anywhere and the forums don't work including the collocation page? No live chat either on the site. I think the site is a major turn off. Wire Six is a datacenter as well. 26,000 results on google as well..kinda odd really.

There site is outdated that's a well known fact. They should really update it. However I have servers there and they are great! As a matter of fact all my websites are hosted there.

As far as live chat being on there website. I don't see much of a point in live chat. I had it on my sites for a while and it hardly got used. I am one to think that all support needs to be done via tickets tho to keep stuff organized.

They really do need to work on there site tho :p

I have quite a few servers there... They are absolutely awesome! Their website is not very nice at all, but according to Ryan, the owner, they are working on putting out a new site. They just made the switch from Modernbill to Ubersmith for enhanced device management and have been busy with that transition.

Don't judge a book by it's cover ;)

Why does everyone use wiresix when alot of the links don't take you anywhere and the forums don't work including the collocation page? No live chat either on the site. I think the site is a major turn off. Wire Six is a datacenter as well. 26,000 results on google as well..kinda odd really.

What is the reason of your posting that? Just if you do not believe or trust the company - go with another one. Now you have rich choice.

They do seem like a decent company but don't expect a fast setup. I ordered shared hosting from them and I'm still waiting for the account to be setup two days later. It was for an off network website but I'll stick with my current provider for that now.

[JSH]John;1050196 said:
They do seem like a decent company but don't expect a fast setup. I ordered shared hosting from them and I'm still waiting for the account to be setup two days later. It was for an off network website but I'll stick with my current provider for that now.

Interesting...

I have numerous servers with them and they have all been setup within 24 hours...

I do know that they are currently completing a new facility, so things may be slower than normal.

Their website is quite outdated. None of the configurations on their website are even available anymore.

No one move you to use their services. People use them because they would like to. I believe you shouldn't follow their example.

Hey,

I know he's working on a new website as well, so expect that some time in the future. If you guys have any issues though, let me know, and I can relay it to him.

[JSH]John;1050254 said:
Ah, that might be why then. They're probably wondering why I even ordered. :p

Hi John :)

Believe me, it was a laugh to see the order come in :cool2:

We actually no longer sell shared hosting services, your account was promptly refunded as soon as the order was noticed.

To anyone questioning our site, yes it is horribly out of date and will be updated in the near future. Unlike most 'hosts' we do not sell to the general public ala someone like ThePlanet, Softlayer, etc. We work almost exclusively with customers who need white-label infrastructure services. We provide the hardware and the expertise to keep your hosting, vps, and or resesller companies running in top shape and at a great value :) We find it better not to list our products directly on our site as it gives our customers a competitive advantage.

Would you buy from a reseller if you could go direct to the source for the same price? More often than not, you would purchase direct. We offer our partner companies that small advantage of not competing directly with them :)

I'd be happy to entertain any other questions (or sales!) just shoot me an email personally to ryan@wiresix.com or to sales@wiresix.com for any other questions.

Thanks everyone!

Back