• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Woman Dies During Screening Of 'Passion Of The Christ'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smell ravioli :confused5

But, I forsee lots of crazy people saying it was some kind of 'sign' from god :rolleyes:

Well I heard that movie was really horrific, it wouldn't surprise me if she got a heart attack or something from it.

Originally posted by Coolin
Well I heard that movie was really horrific, it wouldn't surprise me if she got a heart attack or something from it.

Ya. I heard the same thing about 'Gigli'. ZING!

ROTFLMAO

Yeah, surviving that moive I hear is supposed to be like a religious experience...it's the equivalent of the Jews wandering the desert for 40 years.

Originally posted by Canuckkev
Ya. I heard the same thing about 'Gigli'. ZING!

You stole that from Jay Leno!

Anyways, the actor's initials (who plays Jesus) are J.C. and he is 33 years old. he also got struck by lightning.

I wonder what he must think of that, being struck by lightning after finishing up his role playing Jesus. Perhaps someone is upset up there? :biggrin2:

This movie has stirred up alot of controversy.
My favourite so far is the Black Panthers arguing that they didn't make Jesus 'black enough' or give him curly enough hair. :doh!:

Hmm...it woudln't surprise me if Leno was still making fun of Gigli. Hell, the guys on MXC even make fun of that movie!

Ha Ha, that's the Black Panthers for you. They're the kind of people that would accuse me of not being black enough.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like racism,prejudice, etc, but the Black Panthers are so extreme...I put them in the same group as PETA and feminists.

They're not fighting for equality for black people, it is strictly a "White People are Evil, and they should all be eliminated" group. OK, well, not eliminated, but you get the idea. Incredibly extremist.

Originally posted by Conscript
You stole that from Jay Leno!

Anyways, the actor's initials (who plays Jesus) are J.C. and he is 33 years old. he also got struck by lightning.

I wonder what he must think of that, being struck by lightning after finishing up his role playing Jesus. Perhaps someone is upset up there? :biggrin2:

He got struck by lightning, not once, but twice.

Jesus never was crucified.
Never tasted death yet.
Never was God or Son of God and never will be and never is.
Jesus was never a white man either.
He was a middle-eastern and they are Asian (brown in skin colour).
Hard true facts.

:)

Last edited:
gulp-dude
your contradicting yourself in what your wrote

bet she committed suicide just to raise the value of this false film.
<>
Good they made this christ film.

I once worked for a jew at a carwash
he was taking off 10$/day for 'lunch fees'
What we got? mcdonals chickenburger and coke (no fries) valued at 5$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back