• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

woofcat, what a model person...

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith

anti-liberal
NLC
what a great guy woofcat is:

http://forums.wzr.net/showthread.php?threadid=1

well everyone, let's all go checkout pokemon.com.mu! that's right, mr. cat finally got it back up! woohoo! let's all head over there right now and see what a nice job mr. cat is doing on that and the hundreds of other domains he's sitting on and will never use.

can anyone tel me what prompted this little whining session from woofy? because i sure as hell don't know.

so woofy, i guess according to you, peo and everyone else using vbulletin is stupid as well, am i right?

I don't understand what's so special about those pokemon.com.** domains. I mean, they all go to his dystopia game. Most people don't know about .com.ru/.com.kg/.com.mu so you're not tricking anyone to come to your site. What exactly is the purpose of them? Do you even have a pokemon site?

And even if com.mu was a mistake, you should have left it alone. Keith said he would gladly direct your domains. Were you afraid someone else would get it, or keith would change it when you got a lot of visitors? It's a shame that someone could be such an ******* and screw many people out of a potentially good service for their own desire to have a domain that isn't even used for the most part.

Yeah, why does it matter if keith would redirect it for you, Woofy? I don't see the difference.

Who owns com.mu? Woofcat?

I don't like the whole thing about the *.com.mu and I lost some *.*.mu-domains which took me hours to think about the name and to register, but I understand that there went something wrong. If someone would register com.kg and I would loose all my kg-domains I don't know what I would do, but I would fight for my domains.

Well that's the thing. He didn't lose the domains, he could still have redirected. And as far as I can figure out, it wasn't a real site anyways. Just a fake link to his site, right?

he could have not only redirected, but i'd offered to actually delegate any domains he'd lost to the nameservers they'd previously been on.

doesn't matter though, i probably would have lost them anyhow if that yann guy would have ever noticed his mistake, which might have been highly unlikely, who knows. i just thought it was funny how he flew off the handle and contacted the nic owner right away regarding domains he'll never use.

plus, if you'll remember the original thread i'd started about the com/net/org.mu domains, woofcat wanted to know how i'd gotten com/net/org.mu, because he would have tried it if he'd known it was possible to get the actual com.xx from the country. he'd said he didn't try it because he didn't think it could be done. so what boat would he be in if he had taken the chance to register them? very interesting. the term hypocricy comes to mind.

and yes, all it did was redirect to some dystopia game at woofcat.com. that's most likely what the hundreds of other free foreign domains he's registered and is sitting on do.

Hello. Please quit acting so childish. You know that you deleted the thread containing the message you posted which prompted this.

I don't use the pokemon domains right now - I just use pokemon as the first domain I register whenever I find a free tld to test out. I am actively using several of the (non-pokemon) domains.

But even were I not, I still fail to understand what you think I have done wrong in contacting the registrar when my domains failed to resolve. Or your argument that it is perfectly legit to steal the traffic of everyone with a com/net/org.mu domain name should they decide against using your flaky service.

Remember that I'm the one who posted instructions here for com.ru, com.kg, com,ar and com.mu registrations. If I wanted more domains to myself I wouldn't have said anything about it. Hell if I didn't post about com.kg I could have registered all the .com.kg domains in the world.

But rather than monopolize as you attempted to violate the nic.mu terms of service to do, I immediately tell everyone I know when I find a free TLD.

But think what you will...

flaky, hehehe. you sad, sorry little boy, you.

i didn't attempt to monopolize anything. i simply submitted registration requests for 3 available *.mu second level domains, and they went through. so where is that my fault? where did i do anything wrong? quit sobbing like a little kid who skinned their knee.

and where did i ever say you did anything wrong? show me where i said that, and i'll whole-heartedly apologize for everything that's bugging you.

until you can find that statement [which you never will], you need to grow up. with your reasoning, if someone's not a snot-nosed geek with a guru-like knowledge of php, cgi, and any other scripting language out there, then they're a "flaky" idiot. correct? pathetic.

You deleted the message. Resurrect the original thread on this in the domain registration forum and I'll show you.

You agreed to the Terms & Conditions stating that the domains you registered were reserved. It was an error on the part of the registry that the registrations were allowed to proceed; however, since they clearly violate the terms they were invalid from the start.

All I did was email the registry, and they then promptly corrected the error. If you disagree with their decision, email them.

I really don't know how you misinterpreted this as a personal attack. And then you had to go and talk shit about me like it's my fault your pathetic service is failing.

Also, I posted that message on your useless empty forum so only you would see it. You're the one who dragged it here.

once again, i never said i disagreed with their decision. where do you come up with all these lies? it's even on the front page of http://www.wzr.net ...show me where i said that, and i'll whole-heartedly apologize for everything that's bugging you.

as for those forums, they're a separate deal. the real support forums are here.

now, if the forums are empty, i guess no one's having any trouble with the services being rendered. wouldn't you agree, mr. cat?

Until that post I never said anything about you. In the thread you deleted, I posted that I contacted the registrar and then you started talking shit about me and later deleted the thread.

BTW your magical real support forums just redirect to the same empty forums I'm talking about.

http://www.wzr.net/forums/ redirects to http://forums.wzr.net? don't think so, at least not for me it doesn't. again with the lies. once again, i must state they are empty for a reason. if you missed that the first time, you're not even worthy of the honor of wiping my ass.

that thread got deleted because i didn't want to field any more questions about the domains i no longer had. nothing hostile was said in it anyhow.

now lick your wounds and move on, you sorry excuse for a nerd. stop this b.s. before it gets ugly.

http://www.wzr.net/forums/ displays a page which says, "The forums have moved to forums.wzr.net."

You use three different URL's to link to your forums from your site... And you're the only person who can see the real forums... Maybe nobody uses your forums because they can't find them? Or you have no users?

You'd damn well best stop calling me a liar when I've never lied to you...

ummm, anyone else see what woofcat sees? http://www.wzr.net/forums goes to http://www.wzr.net/forums for me. there's no message like "the forums have moved" or some crap like that. is it just me? [by the way, forums.wzr.net is a test site. poor woofcat and his deflated ego].

now, if i type in something like http://woofcat.wzr.net/forums/ ...then yes, i see that message...

sheez, what a sad little kid. think about it, now he's reduced himself to attacking my forums. what a whiny little attitude!! grow up and get a life!!

I just made that one post on his empty forums. He decided to show his maturity through his signature and to further provoke me by posting this thread. Change the sig and kill the thread and I'm done, but until then I'll not refrain from defending myself against these attacks. Saying I'm lying about his stupid forums... Get a life...

stupid forums? heheh, grow up dude. i've said it before, i know, but it doesn't seem to be sinking in.

all that's in my sig is a link to a post you voluntarily made. i'm sorry, but if you didn't want anyone to see it, you would've privately emailed me rather than going through the process of registering a user name and posting it online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back