• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Worst Song Ever?

notnamed said:
You speak as if only one of the new Green Day songs are horrible.
None of them are really that bad... they're still better than most of the stuff out these days.

Bruce said:
None of them are really that bad... they're still better than most of the stuff out these days.
In theory, yes. But since they are overplayed and overloved, their medeocrity is magnified, making them seem much worse than if people just accepted them as what they are, bad-to-just-alright pop-"punk."

I'll admit, I am a Green Day fan...I've never been sure why...but that song, and most of that album is pretty horrible. Insomniac to this day is my favourite album by them. Ironically, it's their worst selling major label album ever.

notnamed said:
In theory, yes. But since they are overplayed and overloved, their medeocrity is magnified, making them seem much worse than if people just accepted them as what they are, bad-to-just-alright pop-"punk."

Agree with the first part, but as for the genre "pop-punk", they are among the best of the genre. Yes, the genre has some of the worst "music" on the radio, but Green Day is better than most.

I love Dookie, and I bought ...whatever it's called, the new one. American Idiot. It was...well, a decent pop-punk record. But I agree after hearing the singles on the radio ALL the time, you kind of realize how mediocre it is. Still, it could be a fun album to put on...you aren't expecting musical and lyrical depth out of Green Day.

Agree with the first part, but as for the genre "pop-punk", they are among the best of the genre. Yes, the genre has some of the worst "music" on the radio, but Green Day is better than most.
Oh, agreed. I didn't make that very clear... bad-to-alright music, but they do make for decent pop-"punk" if you go in for that kind of stuff. Most of their stuff is not mind-numbingly emo either, which is a rarity for current stuff in that genre.

William Hung is just bad downs syndrome karaoke.

Have you had a look at that mong? He's got to be the result of a birth defect.

Gayowulf said:
William Hung is just bad downs syndrome karaoke.

Have you had a look at that mong? He's got to be the result of a birth defect.

He's not the result of a birth defect. He is a birth defect.

The Reason is awful...I don't know why anyone likes it. It's not even the kind of bad that grows on you. :p

worst song in my opinion...which there are alot of bad songs out there starting most of those pop songs......Maroon 5-dunno the title it goes like "she will be loved" (maybe thats the title?) either way its freakin stupid and annoyiing

Canuckkev said:
With such a cool bandname, they should be less sucky.

The thing is, every one of their songs is hard, gritty, rock music, while The Reason is just... crap, and is so different compared to the rest of their album...

Back