• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Worst Song Ever?

Here Without You is every song 3DD has ever written. They all sound the same, but some of the words are different in some places. They call it the Nickelback syndrome.

You could pretty much say that about the entire pop genre.

You have 3 standard backing tracks.. Rock-style, Dance-style, RnB-style... Modify the tempo, add a uniquifier (if thats a word)... Grab the lyrics out of the lyrics generator and bang, you have a pop song.

Blank Verse said:
Here Without You is every song 3DD has ever written. They all sound the same, but some of the words are different in some places. They call it the Nickelback syndrome.
Except "Right Where I Belong." That one's a little different, and bearable when not overplayed.

I agree with uzzer that song makes me feel down, its not even english and people sing it as if they know what its saying i would prefer to listen to a kids party tape

Last edited:
havent been reading this thread, but if its not in here, "Im a barbie girl" by sumone has got to be near the top.

There is a skinhead rapper totally ruining perfectly medicore Rancid songs now... I think they might be called something besides Rancid... I don't know, but THAT guy is terrible.

Ya, its not Rancid its the Transplants. The only person from Rancid is Tim Armstrong, so its a whole new band. I met Tim this summer, very down to earth dude. I blame drugs.

Anyway, he's with Travis barker from blink 182 and Skinhead Rob? I think is the rappers name. Saw them in concert once, not a horrible show, but I have a pretty open mind to music

When I was 17, a friend of mine met Tim in Montreal when Rancid was doing a show there. He tried hitting on her. She was also 17, and he was mid thirties at the time. I was kinda perturbed by that, being a big Rancid fan at the time. Since then, I dunno...certain things he does or says kinda makes me think poorly of the guy.

He wasn't extremely friendly. Definatly didn't want the attention he was getting from people, but he was very down to earth once I got to talking to him. very strange man though. Not someone I'd see myself hanging out with much, he just had those tough, crazy eyes that make you wonder what the hell is going on behind them. [if much]

Matt8 said:
He wasn't extremely friendly. Definatly didn't want the attention he was getting from people, but he was very down to earth once I got to talking to him. very strange man though. Not someone I'd see myself hanging out with much, he just had those tough, crazy eyes that make you wonder what the hell is going on behind them. [if much]

Dude's been through a lot of shit in his life, so I can understand it. The stories I remember reading about after Operation Ivy broke up are pretty crazy.

coolchick49 said:
my vote goes to anything parents listen to in the car!!!

Your parents must have really bad taste in music, because I don't see anything wrong with Queen, The Beatles or Frank Sinatra :eek:

Back