• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.evil2k.org - can u review plz? :)

Its very nice but no english version. If you made an english version you might get more visitors. To maintain visitors adding a forum would be neccessary. But then I don't see your site having a main topic from what I can see. I also like the random images.

Talk about sssllllloooowwwww... :rolleyes:

Took a freakin' eternity to load here!

I haven't got a clue what its supposed to be about, but I LIKE it! Great layout idea...

- Aquatix :)

Loads fast for me. Nice layout...maybe you should make thinner the white boards of the small rectangles.

i agree...the white borders could be a bit thinner. also, the running text near the top seems to move pretty quickly. maybe slow it down a little?

nice design overall.

Thanks for your feedback :) It's good to hear such things when you worked on a site long time :) On the weekend i will look what i can tune :)

greetz from the rainy germany :rolleyes:

evil2k :classic2:

I liked the site very much, I think some mouse overs on the nav would be cool, like a gradiant fade to white backing to them, but that is just personal opinion. VERY NICE

Comments:
-Nice site, but what's the text on the left for?
-I noticed the table on top is out of line from the bottom of the top table.

Design: 920/1000
Speed: 955/1000
Graphics: 870/1000
Organised: 930/1000

Overall(Including Speed): 919/1000, 92/100, 9/10
Overall(Excluding Speed): 907/1000, 91/100, 9/10

Overall(Including Speed): 919/1000, 92/100, 9/10 = 90%
Overall(Excluding Speed): 907/1000, 91/100, 9/10 = 90%

Originally posted by guitarnerd
Overall(Including Speed): 919/1000, 92/100, 9/10 = 90%
Overall(Excluding Speed): 907/1000, 91/100, 9/10 = 90%
You can't be that accurate. Well not if you spend a couple of minutes thinking of a score.

:rolleyes:
None of those darn reviews are accurate because no one knows what you base your scales on. All sites scrore about the same anyway according to you either you say thet are good or bad.

No review will ever be accurate it is all opinion, for example some really hate flash, some don't like sites without it. It just really depends on the person who is visiting. But It is always good to get a over all view from a bunch of different people.

I was talking about the scales used. If you rate something 8/10 and no one knows what a 1 and a 10 is it's pointless (and it's obvious from the reviews that they don't mean the absolutely best and the absolutely worst site).

Back