• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YaBB or phpBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

Where would i find Invision Board and is it easy to use for a completely duhhhh novice? lol
thanks

Meg

Thank u

Thank u eminence. You guys are really great!!! That is something coming from a pom huh lolol

Thank you

Thank you damoose. I have visited the link that you gave me. It is a really nice clear format. This is exactly what i need.
I will definintely sign up with Invisions. Thank you everyone who has helped me. I shall let you know how i get on!!

Meg :D

oops

I forgot to ask you guys. How much megabytes would i need for a site with bulleting boards like this one?

Meg

I'm guessing here, but this particular forum probably doesn't use more than, say.. 75-100 megs maybe...

HI Bruce

Thanks for the reply. I have signed up with Insight. They will even upload the message boards for me........it is costing $13.95 a month, but that is cool.
I have just one problem lol. I dont know what to do next. Do I wait until they register my domain. Am i supposed to know where to upload my website? I am so confused. Well lol, i am just a newbie :cry2:

Meg

Originally posted by Bruce
I'm guessing here, but this particular forum probably doesn't use more than, say.. 75-100 megs maybe...
I estimate it's much less! All the info are stored in the mysql database so the account just stores the templates.

Originally posted by Bruce

So it's difficult to host it on free hosting:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sonic
So it's difficult to host it on free hosting:rolleyes:
If you had a popular BB such as this you wouldn't want it on free hosting.....they just might die in the butt tomorrow :confused2

Hi Trunks

I have signed up with worldzone. I believe that the package I have chosen comes with messageboards already installed. However, I have attempted to upload my index.html using their ftp, and although it stated, upload successful, I cant see my actual homepage when i put my website address in my browser. Am I missing something? lol. I am totally confused :(

Meg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back