• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

YaFreeHost.tk - When Others Can't

Logan1999

Check out http://yafreehost.tk/ for free webhosting. Because I am limited on space I can only accept 10 accounts without overselling, but we will be upgrading soon. First come first serve. We offer:

Quota (MB) 512 (0.5 GB)
Bandwidth (MB) 5120 (5 GB)
Max FTP Accounts Unlimited
Max Email Accounts Unlimited
Max Email Lists Unlimited
Max Databases Unlimited
Max Sub Domains Unlimited
Max Parked Domains Unlimited
Max Addon Domains Unlimited

If you need support pm me here or contact me in the client area. I hope you enjoy YaFreeHost! :biggrin2:

YaKnow, your offer is really unfortunate. You sound funny trying to "mindblast" the forbidden word "unlimited" ... with a very small account. Just set it to "Max (stuff) 9". Besides the overselling situations, you also don't want to do the work to set up "unlimited" features! If you don't believe me, I'm a Subdomain fan, so I'll send you a nice finite but large list of subdomains! Then when you reply "I didn't really mean unlimited" we can get on with your real offer.

Do you mean don't give unlimited features? Well... my reseller gives me unlimited features... so why not the clients? I know no one can truly get to unlimited but I'm not sure if I should limit how many features my clients get... and doesn't mysql and ftp storage go in with their 512 mb of storage?

Last edited:
It's a presentation thing. If any client actually asks for more than say 9 of something then you give it to them. Not only will that client interaction improve things for you in client quality, but then your plan will look more "balanced" for a humble small host. Re: Client quality, if you do some quick math, someone with that low of a limit but sky high emails or domains will be operating a link farm because legit "empires" using that many features will be way over that quota. If you ever get into paid hosting, max features would be your incentive for an upsell from the free plan. Also, there's starting to be a backlash against the word "unlimited". If you REALLY have the energy to set up an army of features for a client who calls your bluff, then just call it "99". Huge, but quantified.

If you cannot understand what Tao is saying, you should not be in the hosting biz, regardless if you are only giving some 10 accounts away. I pity the person who asks for support.

You do not need to give unlimited features, mainly since everything has a cap and people do not need 1000 addon domains.

As Tao said, put a number on the features and simply add (Increased as needed) after each feature.

Back