• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yahoo or MSN?

priyanka

Hi guys,
Just wondering, what's your favorite chat messenger. For me yahoo is the best. How do you find ICQ?

Sounds like a good reason to stay away from MSN. If I have to speak to another person tHaT tYpEs LiKe ThIs OR spellz loike dis OR simply cunnot figer ourt howe they uze tha grammar I will be very, very upset.

Still, I use MSN in the rare occasions I feel like using it. It is but what everyone else I know uses.

i don't know about your friends... but most of mine are type like normal human beans! although some at up to 200wpm at max....

There's always the block button and various MSN mods (ie. flooders) to annoy the shytte out of people that annoy you :D

Toefur said:
Sounds like a good reason to stay away from MSN. If I have to speak to another person tHaT tYpEs LiKe ThIs
From my personnal experience people who type like this are:

1) live in subburbs
2) mostly girls
3) are stupid
4) think they'r kool

Oh, and shall we not forget 4 lines long nicks rambling about nothnig.
How she loves her boyfriend and it'l last 4eVa!!, about her dog dying, her new job at mcdonals, her new red dress, her broken cell phone and a bunch of useless hearts and kisses and rainbows and stars.

I prefer msn.
As long as you'r normal you should have a normal contact list.

I use Aim, but only because it's what everyone I know uses.

I have msn/icq/yahoo accounts just in case I need them, though.

Wojtek said:
From my personnal experience people who type like this are:

1) live in subburbs
2) mostly girls
3) are stupid
4) think they'r kool

Oh, and shall we not forget 4 lines long nicks rambling about nothnig.
How she loves her boyfriend and it'l last 4eVa!!, about her dog dying, her new job at mcdonals, her new red dress, her broken cell phone and a bunch of useless hearts and kisses and rainbows and stars.

I prefer msn.
As long as you'r normal you should have a normal contact list.

AMEN, Reverend!

Although my msn name consists of me rambling in japanese....

see...

こどく は おれ に きずついて... すすりなきたい...

:D

Nazi > * :p

Anyway, Wojtek you were spot on. Almost everyone on my contact list ramble about that.

Oh, and I hate people putting crap stuff I don't understand in the title, which includes Japanese by the way :p

Last edited:
well technically you added me to your list :p

i only reciprocated so you don't start spamming my pm or something :devious2: :bandit2:

tandoc said:
well technically you added me to your list :p

i only reciprocated so you don't start spamming my pm or something :devious2: :bandit2:
You PMed me in the first place though :devious2:

brightman has demonstrated why ICQ sucks. Anyhow, I prefer Yahoo. It's not stupid like AIM is sometimes, but doesn't allow you to set a stupid nickname, like MSN does. I don't think it lets you anyway.

I like Yahoo's Messenger the best but I know of no one that uses it. It's all MSN here, if nto MSN it's AIM.

I use Trillian (www.trillian.cc) to manage my MSN, AIM, and ICQ. Of those three, I use AIM the most, since that is where my friends are. Basically it comes down to whats best for you by who you know that uses the medium

Back