• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yahoo ups annual domain registration fees

Lol! I only used yahoo for the cheap domain offer of 3 bucks, but it seems i'll have to transfer my domains xD

The blog says it all though, if it isn't your main business model then you're not going to loose money just to offer cheap prices, for something that brings in ultra small profit when you have competitors like GoDaddy.

It seems Yahoo want to move out of domain and hosting business, may be they are thinking they can do better in other areas of business, instead of competing with companies like Godaddy.

Holy cow...

That isn't even funny... NO ONE will pay that much... Most people offer $9.95 for a domain or LESS!

Why would you even use yahoo to begin with...

Stupid peoples XD

Yahoo just wants money

I do not understand their concern. First time was unlimited space web hosting offers and now uping the fees. They will be bankrupt in this way.

Don't register.com still have that sort of prices?

The Yahoo! Domain control panel wasn't even any good.

I have just received a letter from register.com to renew one of my domains for $25 USD per year, lol!

Of course i will try to transfer it before the time comes.

You can register them for free at Register.com, then transfer them to GoDaddy. That is what I did. :)

Back