• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You can all cheer now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan

Forum Cleaner
NLC
My modding days here are over (well as soon as Peo makes the switch) :p

Heh, just resigning. I have put 6 years nearly into the job. That's enough ;)

Oh right. I thought you meant something like did made a script or something and Peo was going to switch to it. Sorry, my bad.

I thought it meant getting back the default skin earlier than scheduled.

But it's not, so why cheer.

Sorry to see you go Jan although we havent gotten to know each other that well. I wish you nothin but the best in your future ventures. :beer:

Jan, you have almost become the mother figure on this forum. you have certainly helped keep the place from going in the tank. It is unfortunate you are leaving. Be sure to pop in an say hi from time to time. And best of luck with your future projects.

You have done a lot of good stuff around here, sad to hear that you are leaving. A lot of people love you on these forums, so hopefully you won't be gone permanently!

Ding dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch the wicked witch, ding dong the wicked witch is dead..........

SH1T, shes still a mod :idea:. emmm.

6 years and not a penny, sounds like a great job hehe.

EDIT!!

Now I can bad rep Jan an not worry :p ''shouldnt of said that''.

Ding dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch the wicked witch, ding dong the wicked witch is dead..........

EDIT!!

She still does have friends in poweful places ;).

EDIT!!

Craig - your an arsehole, funny, but still an arsehole for saying that! (joke on jokey stuff - this isn't)

I for one have said it before Jan is the one that can keep us in check, gonna miss her gentle nudging to do right (cough - yeh right) Peo, you now need to hire a hitman to replace the FWS Babe! And our Mum all these years.

For new members just think computer generated woman and big gun, you'll be happy with that.

Oh! We'll miss your presence Jan.

Anyway have a good un love, anything I can help with that I can provide (settle you lot) just shout.

All the best

Cheers Jan, all the best in your future endeavors. I don't think I've ever had to deal with you in your official capacity, but I do know I've never seen much on this forum that shouldn't be there, so I'm going to assume you did a good job along with the rest of the mod team.

Craig - your an arsehole, funny, but still an arsehole for saying that! (joke on jokey stuff - this isn't)

Your right, I do have an arse-hole :wave:.

:wave:I :eek3: LOVE :fangel: YOU :cool2: JAN :tired2:

Now Jan won't make assertions about me, then closing the thread without giving me a chance to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back