• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

You guys need any mods?

Mods + FWS = suicide, you must be crazy to apply for that job after all the sh1t the mods get.

Never, I would rather kiss Dan than apply to be a mod & we all know that will never happen.

Trust me, hosts becoming mods DOESNT work, nothing good with come of it.
I am not a host. At least not yet for the next 5 years at the minimum.

1. You have been a member for at least a year.
2. A frequent visitor.
3. You are very clear about the rules.
4. You recognise rules abuse and have reported them when you see them.
5. Attention to detail (recognise certain details about returning members, same company advertising under two different names etc)
6. Dedicated to the progress of the forum, not just wanting to wear "the badge".
7. You are unbiased and civil to other members.
8. You have time to devote to moderating.

Yes to all of the above, and regarding #3, yeah, im clear, just sometimes chose to break them ;) but, i know that would have to chage, and im ok with that. :D

I've put up with you rowdy lot for coming up six years and managed to survive :p

true Jan - how do you manage it :p and you decided against leaving a while ago .... a glutton for punishment :eek:

chuck_norris_toilet_paper2.PNG

is there an issue surrounding conflict of interest with hosts being mods? Methinks there might be.

having said that, Dan seems to be doing an excellent job.

Last edited:
Back