• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your Choice For File Sharing

Which on do you prefer?

• Kazaa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morpheus

• Limewire

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • iMesh

• Shareaza

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • WinMX

• Bearshare

• Other

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

airtravel

Pick which one you use / or would use. Or tell us if "Other".

A reason would be nice too :cool2:

I personally prefer Limewire. I have used it probably for close to 7 or 8 months.

Last edited:
Let me ask you something:

Do you actually care how people vote, or do you just feel the need to start threads?

How about buying your software and music instead of stealing it? I presume you aren't sharing home videos and family photos here.... :tired2:

I don't use P2P programs...

Well, okay, I'll admit I used Napster back in the day, but didn't everyone? :eek:

Just don't host any of the files and you'll be ok. Either way, Limewire doesn't keep download records.

LiquidGoat said:
Let me ask you something:

Do you actually care how people vote, or do you just feel the need to start threads?

I would actually like to see what other programs people use and why, compared to me. Thanks for asking.

shareaza is the best, but every now and then it gives me problems with the firewall and such.

I used to use Direct Connect (DC++ I think), but I stopped. The big catch on DC is that you have to share tons of your own files in order to get to anything good.

Buy cheap software, get beta versions of expensive ones.

Back