• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Your own custom desktop FREE to 3 people

gbatalk

Customize Your Life!

Wallpaper, sounds, icons, toolbars made to request. Anything you like!

If you PM (and u are the 1st 3) you get a FREE high-quality desktop theme..

You must agree:
That we can show it in our portfolio
You will not resell/edit for professional use(remove copyrights and sell etc)

Closing Date is 17th Febuary 2003

If you are not chosen FWSer's can get their own CUSTOM DESIGN for just $1.00 (Basic) $2.00 (Extreme)

Thanks.

PM me!

Yeah I'll have one please.

Heres my ideas for it..

For the desktop, a image of a futuristic looking woman, with loads of 3d stuff going on in the bg, ideally a bluey / grey colour.

No screensaver.

Icons, something similar to the mac os x icons.

Sounds, I would like people talking, with an echo, kind of futuristic, when I click an app it says open, and close, when I close... pretty straight foward for all the others, just say what they would do..... has to be in a womans voice, sexy and futuristic.

I thinks thats about it from me, I look foward to seeing the final peice.

Thanks..

look ill be honest --

i can't do brilliant things like that, but im talking about the basic stuff i'm not that good, that's why i charge after ive done it so the person can have it for free if they don't likeit.

i'm sorry

but i will be able to do one without a futuristic woman, just a plain one.l.

im sorry if this wasn't what you were expecting

Originally posted by pro5ject
Yeah I'll have one please.

Heres my ideas for it..

For the desktop, a image of a futuristic looking woman, with loads of 3d stuff going on in the bg, ideally a bluey / grey colour.

No screensaver.

Icons, something similar to the mac os x icons.

Sounds, I would like people talking, with an echo, kind of futuristic, when I click an app it says open, and close, when I close... pretty straight foward for all the others, just say what they would do..... has to be in a womans voice, sexy and futuristic.

I thinks thats about it from me, I look foward to seeing the final peice.

Thanks..
Wow, that sounds great, but for the sounds could you make something simple? like a little beep or something?

Back